I Can't Spawn

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

pk01
Recruit Womprat Killer
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

I Can't Spawn

Post by pk01 »

I was trying to add some rocks to my testing map, I was just learning how to add objects. When I edited height and texture everything worked out fine. As soon as I added rocks it would not let me spawn. The background of the spawn screen was black and there were no cps showing up on the mini map.
Here is the error log:
ERROR[levelpack shell.req]:Input file shell.req does not exist. [continuing]
1 Errors 0 Warnings

ERROR[levelpack TST.req]:Expecting bracket, but none was found.
File : munged\pc\tst_conquest.lvl.req(1)...

ucft <--

ucft <--
[continuing]
2 Errors 0 Warnings

ucft <--

ucft <--
[continuing]
2 Errors 0 Warnings

soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file effects\whooshl3.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TST\Sound\shell\shell.sfx
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file effects\whooshl3.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TST\Sound\shell\shell.sfx
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TST\Sound\shell\shell.sfx - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TST\Sound\shell\shell.sfx
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TST\Sound\shell\effects\whooshl3.wav - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TST\Sound\shell\shell.sfx
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to open file C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TST\Sound\shell\effects\whooshl3.wav, format may be invalid - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TST\Sound\shell\shell.sfx
soundflmunge.exe : Error : Unable to read file list C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TST\Sound\shell\shell.sfx - while munging C:\BF2_ModTools\data_TST\Sound\shell\shell.sfx
Can anyone help me?
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Re: I Can't Spawn

Post by Teancum »

A couple of things to note that should help:

1) Generally if you get any errors while munging the map will not work. Warnings are okay, but any error will make the map unplayable.

2) To resolve this, we recommend doing a "Manual Clean". There's a sticky topic on this SWBF2 Modding forum that walks you through it. Sometimes things just get garbled up, particularly if a munge is ever stopped.

If this doesn't work, let us know.
pk01
Recruit Womprat Killer
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2

Re: I Can't Spawn

Post by pk01 »

Thank you it worked :)