Second hero possible?

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

Neon

Second hero possible?

Post by Neon »

Is it possible to make a mod that allows to have 2 heros on a game (online), example: on kashyyk you got the hero Yoda, but then you can get another hero, the clone commander, commander Gree.
Bly on felucia, Cody on utapau, Thire at the jedi temple, ...
Astute
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

RE: Second hero possible?

Post by Astute »

Yes, i've wondered about this too. Would be really cool to have the emperor and darth vader fighting on the death star.
dipstick555

Post by dipstick555 »

you for got tarful, the wookie leader.
im not sure if two heros is possible, BUT you coul make a 7th unit that has a limit of one and take 15-20 points to unlock
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Designated Days + LFC + GT vs SWBFC
Games I'm Playing :: FO3 + FO New Vegas
xbox live or psn: Master Revan

Post by RevanSithLord »

It's not Thire at the Temple, Commander Appo was the leader there, well, him aside Lord Vader. Thire was just the Commander of the Coruscant security forces. (Correct me if I am wrong) But, let's not be picky. Great Idea. :D
Alex533

Post by Alex533 »

yeh thats right revan, i plan to make a mod similar to this when mod tools are released. Skins will be easy to do, as for models and changing level structures i have no idea.
Blackrider

Post by Blackrider »

thats gonna be a cool mod...i hope someone makes a mod were they color over the blue clone trooper so hes white cause i dont like the idea of it being the 501s troops
Mikey_bizzle441

Post by Mikey_bizzle441 »

BUT you coul make a 7th unit that has a limit of one and take 15-20 points to unlock
you can have a total of 9 units per side i think because in mos eisly assault the heroes have 9 units. also if you make it a unit that only one is on the battlefield at a time it would be harder to play as because the bots spawn as a clone commander at the very start of the level so that could produce a problem unless when the mod tools come out they'll allow us to change that option if the bots can play that unit or not
TAW_pinx

Post by TAW_pinx »

My two cents, if it can be done - it would be great to have 3 or 4 playable Jedi in Bandu's Geonosis Arena map. Although, have to wonder if it's possible to have 9 Jedi and then all the clones and cis would be bots. Why this hasn't been included in either game is beyond me.
dipstick555

Post by dipstick555 »

no, the ai cant pass the units limts either
Talibanman

Post by Talibanman »

Although, have to wonder if it's possible to have 9 Jedi and then all the clones and cis would be bots. Why this hasn't been included in either game is beyond me.
because the battlefront series was about being a grunt, not some uberjedi ;)
hendaz

Post by hendaz »

when you've gone as far as u can as a grunt, u gotta go jeeedi!
Mikey_bizzle441

Post by Mikey_bizzle441 »

hmmm ive just noticed that in mos eisly assault that some of the weapons for characters are not included exapmle: jango fett only has 3 of his 4 weapons listed so maybe that means we can make MANY units but it doesnt list all of the weapons so we could probably have at least 10 im guessing. that opens up an entirly new window to modding.