Super Jedi

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

trooperuss

Super Jedi

Post by trooperuss »

I'm trying to modify the force powers so that each force user has more/all force powers.
I am kind of a newbie and am unsure where to start looking to change weapons/attributes.
I would also like to change force attributes such as jump height, push/pull power/distance speed, etc.

I am familiar with hex editing and coding (though not an expert.)
I am not looking for coding/hex help just for help as to where I should look. (which files contain what, etc)

If I have not given enough info please let me know and I will try to explain better.

Thank you for your time.
-=Sithicalohiny=-

RE: Super Jedi

Post by -=Sithicalohiny=- »

Well, I have spent hours looking for stuff like that and nobody else has found that in hex editing.
However, there is some kind of Lua program that lets you open this. You might want to check the sticky threads.
sh4d0wl0rd

Post by sh4d0wl0rd »

Why do so many people want even stronger jedi? If you want a jedi-game why don't you play the Jedi Knight-series??
-=Sithicalohiny=-

Post by -=Sithicalohiny=- »

Cuz it's not in the shops.
sh4d0wl0rd

Post by sh4d0wl0rd »

It's in ebay and in amazon! (Proof? --> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/searc ... .y=0&Go=Go)
dipstick555

Post by dipstick555 »

NO TOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(GRRR)!!
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Leviathan »

Anyway, trooper', I think that SWBF II (As its prequel, before...) won't allow you to give Jedi / Sith additional powers, as any unit can't get more than four weapons... Therefore, you'll have to replace existing ones by those you wish to add...