Changes on Felucia

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

Jeteye1

Changes on Felucia

Post by Jeteye1 »

I was playing on Felucia on GCW and noticed that there is still two destroyed At-TE's and a crashed Gunship. In my opinion these should be changed into two destroyed AT-AT's and a crashed Theata shuttle. I was thinking that the AT-AT's would be like they crash after being tow cabled,falling face down, head in the ground. As for the shuttle I imagine this would be harder, but could it be done?
EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

I think it's fine. Remember they could just be ruins from the Clone Wars that are still there.
Jeteye1

Post by Jeteye1 »

Remember they could just be ruins from the Clone Wars that are still there.
i know. But it would be cooler if it was changed.
Neon

Post by Neon »

No. It wouldn't.
Trans

Post by Trans »

Yeah I think it is cool that there are CW ruins in the GCW era.
Jeteye1

Post by Jeteye1 »

I see the commitie has made their choice. No changes. Well it was just an idea.
sh4d0wl0rd

Post by sh4d0wl0rd »

And after all a AT-AT would be too large cover. And on Felucia there are already more than enough trees etc!
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Teancum »

Although, it would be nice if there were versions of CW ruins in GCW that have been partially taken over by moss and vines. I mean, it's been what -- 60+ years?
Jeteye1

Post by Jeteye1 »

Although, it would be nice if there were versions of CW ruins in GCW that have been partially taken over by moss and vines. I mean, it's been what -- 60+ years?
Thank you!!!! :D
EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

Teancum wrote:Although, it would be nice if there were versions of CW ruins in GCW that have been partially taken over by moss and vines. I mean, it's been what -- 60+ years?

Actually about 20 years.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Teancum »

[GT]EraOfDesann wrote:
Teancum wrote:Although, it would be nice if there were versions of CW ruins in GCW that have been partially taken over by moss and vines. I mean, it's been what -- 60+ years?

Actually about 20 years.
Yeah I suppose so, huh. I just threw a number out, but 20 sounds better.
CO-Grievous

Post by CO-Grievous »

And on Dagobah, you can hear Vader's breathing, you know? In that cave that contains a CP. In CW you should hear Grievous coughing there. It would be cool IMO.