In the patch, will we get the BF1 levels and kit fisto ect.

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

which hero do you prefer?

Kit fisto!
48%
Assajj Ventress!
52%

Total votes: 21
spitfire

In the patch, will we get the BF1 levels and kit fisto ect.

Post by spitfire »

hi
nobodys said anything about the expansoin pack thingy being on the patch wich is supposed to come out soon?(hopefully?) :?:
so i was wandering if you get those extra maps and heroes in it?
cheers
Alpha

RE: In the patch, will we get the BF1 levels and kit fisto e

Post by Alpha »

It hasn't been announced, but if we do ge them it will be in the tools as asssets more likely than the patch.
spitfire

Post by spitfire »

O.K.
Alex533

Post by Alex533 »

Knowing LA i would say no.
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

true. true.

EDIT: I voted assaj btw b/c I think the CIS needs more heroes.
Bulldog_TAW

Post by Bulldog_TAW »

Us over at TAW are hopeful that we get the maps. But i don't think we will. Its a good thing we have an excellent team of modders here at Gametoast. You guys will be able t make Cloud City and Citidel. As far as I'm concerned you made the best mods for SWBF1 and will continue to be the best modders in SWBF2.
Aramyl

Post by Aramyl »

Alpha wrote:true. true.

EDIT: I voted assaj btw b/c I think the CIS needs more heroes.
Totally right. CIS does need more heroes.
Lead_Pilot
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal

Post by Lead_Pilot »

actually, neither will be in the mod tools. Check the other thread, mod tools coming soon.
geoman777

Post by geoman777 »

Bulldog_TAW wrote:Us over at TAW are hopeful that we get the maps. But i don't think we will. Its a good thing we have an excellent team of modders here at Gametoast. You guys will be able t make Cloud City and Citidel. As far as I'm concerned you made the best mods for SWBF1 and will continue to be the best modders in SWBF2.
Yeah, they were my favorite maps to play matches on. If they are released, then i'd love to play matches on those maps :D