moving command posts

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

QuintonBackhand
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: star wars battlefron
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

moving command posts

Post by QuintonBackhand »

ive created my new world even messed with terrain and objects but for the life of me I cant seem to figure out how to move and place the stock command post where I want nor can I rotate objects I have placed
Last edited by QuintonBackhand on Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ARCTroopaNate
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront - Tides of War
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 RC EAW
xbox live or psn: I have ps4

Re: moving command posts

Post by ARCTroopaNate »

Welcome to Gametoast!!

Are you editing in the right layer??
QuintonBackhand
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: star wars battlefron

Post by QuintonBackhand »

Thank you! and I believe so, I am editing in the conquest layer, I figured you should be able to just click and drag a command post to where you want but that doesn't work idk what to do when I tried to look on the step by step guide all the cluttered text made me insane
Ascertes
Private Second Class
Projects :: Space Carida

Post by Ascertes »

QuintonBackhand wrote:Thank you! and I believe so, I am editing in the conquest layer, I figured you should be able to just click and drag a command post to where you want but that doesn't work idk what to do when I tried to look on the step by step guide all the cluttered text made me insane
First you have to select the command post, then hit C. After wards use your left and right mouse button to move the CP along the X and Y axis. Use the middle/mouse wheel to raise it up and down.

Hope that helps!