The Case of the Disappearing Ordnance....[Solved]

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

Samee3
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal
Projects :: BF2 Refresh Mod
Games I'm Playing :: Empire at War
xbox live or psn: VaporousFern310

The Case of the Disappearing Ordnance....[Solved]

Post by Samee3 »

I'm playing along, all the weapons are working fine until suddenly.....they're not. Every Blaster Bolt, Rocket, Grenade, Mine, DetPack; every type of ordnance disappears all at once, for every weapon on the map. The weapons still "fire", as in, you hit 'fire' and the ammo count decreases, but no ordnance exits the weapon. The weapons work normally up until this point.

I can't seem to find any pattern to how/when it happens, but it happened twice in a row on Utapau, and once on another map that I can't remember, mainly because I left the game at that point to make some adjustments, and since it didn't happen again, I paid no attention to it. It's a buggy game after all....
Last edited by Samee3 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ARCTroopaNate
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront - Tides of War
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 RC EAW
xbox live or psn: I have ps4

Re: The Case of the Disappearing Ordnance....

Post by ARCTroopaNate »

Are you playing with custom sides?? If so, you may be running up against a memorypool limit. I don't have battlefront in front of me but I suspect that there is a setmemorypool (ordnancesomethingorother) lua command, setting that number higher might fix your problem.
Samee3
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal
Projects :: BF2 Refresh Mod
Games I'm Playing :: Empire at War
xbox live or psn: VaporousFern310

Re: The Case of the Disappearing Ordnance....

Post by Samee3 »

ARCTroopaNate wrote:Are you playing with custom sides?? If so, you may be running up against a memorypool limit. I don't have battlefront in front of me but I suspect that there is a setmemorypool (ordnancesomethingorother) lua command, setting that number higher might fix your problem.
You appear to be right.

I added Ordnance and AmmoCount to the list, and it appears to be holding steady. For now.

It seems odd that I've never needed these before, even on somewhat heavier mods.