Units Not Spawning and Some Vehicles Not Spawning

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

cheesebrain424
Projects :: Battle of Ryloth Map -SWBF2
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Units Not Spawning and Some Vehicles Not Spawning

Post by cheesebrain424 »

So I'm nearly finished with my Ryloth map, but for some reason no air is spawning in my map. I am able to spawn so it's not a problem with the spawn points. Also, the vehicle spawned are working inconsistently the aats are spawning fine but the AT-TEs are not. I put in the appropriate spot "rep_walk_atte" Is this an incorrect code for them? Also is it possible to spawn flying vehicles into a land map and if so what codes should I be using?
ARCTroopaNate
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront - Tides of War
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 RC EAW
xbox live or psn: I have ps4

Re: Units Not Spawning and Some Vehicles Not Spawning

Post by ARCTroopaNate »

You spawn air vehicles the same as land ones. For AT-TE's you might need to go into your script and go to the setmemorypool walker and change it for three leg pairs to however many AT-TE's you have.
cheesebrain424
Projects :: Battle of Ryloth Map -SWBF2
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Units Not Spawning and Some Vehicles Not Spawning

Post by cheesebrain424 »

ARCTroopaNate wrote:You spawn air vehicles the same as land ones. For AT-TE's you might need to go into your script and go to the setmemorypool walker and change it for three leg pairs to however many AT-TE's you have.
I want to put in the CIS fighters and CIS bombers. What exactly would I put into the box? I can't find any sort of list of codes for the vehicles anywhere. Also what folder would the AT-TE script be?

This is the first map I've ever attempted to make so I don't know much about how to work everything.

EDIT
So what exactly would I put into the box to get the cis fighter and bomber? Also what folder would the AT-TE stuff be found?

Thank you very much for helping me out.