Lua help + partial request

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

AnthonyBF2
Sith
Sith
Projects :: PS2+PSP Overhaul

Lua help + partial request

Post by AnthonyBF2 »

Okay, I need some help with Lua code regarding shell aspects on the PSP game. I want to change how things are sized and position in the map list screen. I have concluded that everything on this screen is inside of the ifs_missionselect.lua file. Now of course I am clueless at the interface code, so I am asking is anyone willing to work with me on this file to see if we can obtain the desired result. Below I will attach a picture of the default layout and another picture of the layout I am imagining.

Original layout:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Desired layout:
Hidden/Spoiler:
The desired result in detail would be this:
- Widen the map list box, this is the primary desire, so that longer map names may be displayed
- Move the command buttons (add/remove/options/launch) to the far right-top of the screen next to the map list box
- Move the playlist box down to bottom-left of the screen below the command buttons box
- Shorten the width of the description box to be about the size of the desired width of the map list box

If anyone decides to try and and help me here, just post your edited version of ifs_missionselect.lua in a your reply. I will test anything that is posted and reply back to notify whether or not it works.

Thanks for reading and/or trying! :mrgreen: