is there an era selection scrollbar mod?

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

DARTHJACOBSTINE
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: swbattlefront 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

is there an era selection scrollbar mod?

Post by DARTHJACOBSTINE »

i have already tried to post this but it was shot down, so im going to try to follow what they said this time around (problem is i don't really know what category this would fall under) but i was wondering if someone out there made a mod that allows you to scroll through your available eras. i just started modding my game, and i cant get enough of it. but a lot the the mods i download are conversions and era mods such as but not limited to Clone Wars Extended, Ultimate Battlefront The Clone Wars, Dark Times 2 Rising Son, Mandalorian Wars Project, battlefront zero and the Conversion Pack (https://www.gamewatcher.com/mods/star-w ... n-pack-2-0). because almost all of my mods give me eras, im now overwhelmed with eras. i want to have them all in my game at the same time, but no such luck. i can only put them in my addon inactive folder, or else some of the eras will be put behind the "add map" button, with the checkbox just available to press (so i can still play the eras, i just cant see which one im playing unless i hover my cursor above add map, then it flashes transparent) although i want to play them at the same time. i wanted to ask the people of this community if there was a mod out there that added a scrollbar, similar to the map select/playlist, to the era selection section that is compatible with those mods that i listed, and more. if such a mod doesn't exist, i would hope that some experienced modders would see this and go something like: "hmm..... i can make this mod". so please tell me is there is a mod for this, and just to add to the need if it isn't made, i don't think im the only one having this problem
Marth8880
Resistance Leader
Projects :: DI2 + Psychosis
Games I'm Playing :: Silent Hill 2
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Re: is there an era selection scrollbar mod?

Post by Marth8880 »

I believe mode/era scrollbars were planned features in Zerted's incomplete unofficial 1.4 patch.

http://www.gametoast.com/viewtopic.php?p=468081#p468081
http://www.gametoast.com/viewtopic.php?p=425405#p425405
LitFam
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF II 2005

Post by LitFam »

wait there is going to be a 1.4 patch SWEET! :thumbs:
Delta-1035
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: TOR GCWII GCW1035 BF1035
xbox live or psn: Johnny_Sciroppo

Post by Delta-1035 »

LitFam wrote:wait there is going to be a 1.4 patch SWEET! :thumbs:
No, there's not.
LitFam
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF II 2005

Post by LitFam »

rip 1.4 patch :sick:
DARTHJACOBSTINE
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: swbattlefront 2

Post by DARTHJACOBSTINE »

dangit. i really wish there was a scrollbar thing... but, a modder could still make it if they see my post