Basic question about Hero

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

Oztra
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront II
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Basic question about Hero

Post by Oztra »

How can I modify this mod?
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_8fJMvAXlA[/youtube]
I just want to give to Luke the blaster pistol (like Han Solo have), as a secondary weapon (keeping the lightsaber). How can I do that?
SkinnyODST
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Basic question about Hero

Post by SkinnyODST »

You can`t modify someone else`s mod unless they give you the source files for it.
Oztra
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront II
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Oztra »

SkinnyODST wrote:You can`t modify someone else`s mod unless they give you the source files for it.
Ok. So can I make a mod which is basically the vanilla Hoth map but with the Blaster Pistol as Luke's secondary weapon? How?
SkinnyODST
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by SkinnyODST »

Oztra wrote:
SkinnyODST wrote:You can`t modify someone else`s mod unless they give you the source files for it.
Ok. So can I make a mod which is basically the vanilla Hoth map but with the Blaster Pistol as Luke's secondary weapon? How?
That`s entirely possible. Although you`ll need to learn how to make custom sides. It may be hard to learn. But it`s a lot of fun when you know what your doing.
I`d recommend taking a look at the "Everything you need" thread. There you can find many different topic questions and how to do them, including making custom sides.

Everything you need - viewtopic.php?f=27&t=13806

Custom sides - http://www.gametoast.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=12729

:thumbs: