Munge help! [Solved]

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

TeeNuggetTa
Private
Projects :: Its a Secret
Games I'm Playing :: EA Battlefront II
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Munge help! [Solved]

Post by TeeNuggetTa »

I accidentally closed Visual Munge while it was munging and it stopped responding and said that level pack.exe in not responding. I decided to not close Visual Munge and eventually is started responding again so I munged again and level pack.exe popped up but then started responding saying that Munge had completed. What I didn't know was that I made a spelling mistake in one of the odf files. I fixed it and Munged again but in the report log of Munge it finished the munge without reading the files. The first line of the munge was \Common was unexpected at this time. I thought it could have something to do with the coomon folder but the error still popped up. I tried munging other maps and the error persisted I tried Manual Cleaning and the Munge Fix but it still continued. I re downloaded Battlefront 2 and BF2_ModTools and plugged in a USB stick with both files and tried to Munge. My next cause of action is completely wiping my pc. PLS HELP :cpu:
Last edited by TeeNuggetTa on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anakin
Master of the Force
Master of the Force
Projects :: RC Side Mod - Remastered - SWBF3 Legacy

Re: MUNGE HELP

Post by Anakin »

well if you just closed your visualmunge while munging and after a manuell clean it still does not work, your problem was not the stopped munge.

And if you killed your PC, you definitely have a bigger problem then SWBF2.

I'd recommend checking the BF2 mod tools installation for someone who knows what he is doing, but in your case i'd say just reinstall mod tools. You DO NOT need to reinstall SWBF2. It has nothing to do with the munge progress.
TeeNuggetTa
Private
Projects :: Its a Secret
Games I'm Playing :: EA Battlefront II
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: MUNGE HELP

Post by TeeNuggetTa »

Also I didn't kill my PC yet . . . But if the worst comes to the worst I will have too

EDIT
Also I did re download the mod tools but it didn't worj :(