Unable to name new keys in editlocalize.bat

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

SkinnyODST
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Unable to name new keys in editlocalize.bat

Post by SkinnyODST »

My editlocalize.bat doesn`t let me name new keys I make. I can create them and give them a name, but the naming boxes on the right aren`t there. Everything that was already there is fine and working, it`s just new keys I make.
I think my antivirus did this, I remember after I cleared out some viruses from my computer, I ran editlocalize.bat and it scanned it, but it didn`t detect ant viruses on it. Either that or the virus cleaning software I used messed it up.

Any suggestions on what I could do to fix it? Will I have to reinstall modtools? Or can I copy over some files from a working editlocalize? Because before I cleared the viruses out, I made copies of my 2 main mods, one of them being this one, and I haven`t opened it`s editlocalize.bat since the virus cleanout. I just don`t know which files to copy over.
Last edited by SkinnyODST on Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marth8880
Resistance Leader
Projects :: DI2 + Psychosis
Games I'm Playing :: Silent Hill 2
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Re: Unable to name new scopes in editlocalize.bat

Post by Marth8880 »

Scopes are just the "folders" for the localization keys. Keys are what you can assign localized strings to.

SkinnyODST
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Unable to name new scopes in editlocalize.bat

Post by SkinnyODST »

Marth8880 wrote:Scopes are just the "folders" for the localization keys. Keys are what you can assign localized strings to.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......
Well then I`ll just uhhh. edit the post then :cpu: