Different props per era? [Solved]

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

ChrisMDB
Projects :: Learning to mod SWBF2
Games I'm Playing :: SWBFII
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Different props per era? [Solved]

Post by ChrisMDB »

Hi all,

I've recently decided to dive headlong into the modding scene of SWBF2 and WOW there's a lot of info out there. I've taken a few days to just sit and read through the FAQ and just about any thread of useful info I can get my hands on, with that being said though I haven't been able to find a certain piece of information crucial to what I want to do:

Is it possible to change the loaded props on the map based on what era was loaded?

For example: I want to add a Lucrehulk in orbit over my map while the player is playing Clone Wars Conquest, while I want a Star Destroyer in orbit during GCW Conquest (I know how to add both, not asking about that), would it be possible to have them loaded in their respective eras?

Thanks in advance to anyone willing/able to offer assistance!
Last edited by ChrisMDB on Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marth8880
Resistance Leader
Projects :: DI2 + Psychosis
Games I'm Playing :: Silent Hill 2
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Re: Different props per era?

Post by Marth8880 »

Welcome to Gametoast, and absolutely! Take a look at Dagobah, particularly the downed gunship prop. It's achieved through loading different Zero Editor layers via the map's mission scripts.