Re: Can't capture command post and vehicle wont spown

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

Grayjedi
Recruit Womprat Killer
Projects :: Breath of the rebellion mod.
Games I'm Playing :: SWB2 clasic EAW
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Can't capture command post and vehicle wont spown

Post by Grayjedi »

I have attempted to add a tie interceptor but it did not spawn. As far as I know I got all the files and there are in the right place and I have the fighter in my map.LUA script. I added and connected the vehicles spawn item to the command post and is in the box. My LUA map scrip has the right names of the command post as Zeroeditor. But the vehicle won't spawn and I can't capture the enemy command post and the AI seem to only go to fight one of the enemies command post. My map is in early stages and My map shows cp1,cp2,cp3,cp0 while Zeroeditor and my map.LUA file say cp1,cp2,cp3,cp4. I am new to modding so you'll have to be very pacific.

EDIT
OK I deleted my map and brought in my map files that I saved previous and fallowed jedimoose32's tutorial more closely and bubble checked my spelling and that seemed to do the trick. :D

EDIT2
OK the AI will go to all the command post now and can capture all but one which is were the vehicle spawn is