Force Invincibility

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

Lorul1
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel
Projects :: Assault on Theed
Games I'm Playing :: Battlegrounds
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Force Invincibility

Post by Lorul1 »

I want to make a force power for yoda so that when he holds out his sand he absorbs laser fire ... I want it to be a click and hold power like force choke but so that he becomes ... basically invulnerable. Maybe It possible to take the defensiveness from the defense buff times it by like 10 and and apply it to this ?

A droideika shield wont work because shields are not click and hold and when I try to scroll to another force weapon and use it , it activates the sheild.

Is this possible and how can it be done.
AQT
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Re: Force Invincibility

Post by AQT »

Stock Princess Leia has a buff called "Invulnerability." Make the buff last for a very short time. Maybe 1 second or less? Set up the weapon so that it uses TriggerSingle = "0" and drains from your stamina like other Force powers. I haven't tried this myself, but it's an idea....
Lorul1
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel
Projects :: Assault on Theed
Games I'm Playing :: Battlegrounds
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Lorul1 »

I like this idea . I tried it out and its not working and I think this is because the buff's in this game mush be shared with a friendly (or enemy) in order for it to work. Is there any way around this ???
AQT
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by AQT »

Just to confirm that it actually works, did you try using it while following another unit around?

As for getting around this, here's a possible "self buff" solution: http://www.gametoast.com/viewtopic.php?p=533141#p533141