Creating a new working animset for Boba Fett?

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

PilotHawk
Private Recruit
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Creating a new working animset for Boba Fett?

Post by PilotHawk »

Hello

I created a new animset for a Boba Fett/Jango Fett unit. Without modifying any weapons he uses. It's working perfectly, however when I use the wrist rocket weapon the unit uses the grenade throw animation. The wrist rocket one is gone.
To create the set I used the assets in the "fett" folder of the animation bank. The values in the weapon .odf are stock too.
The "FireAnim = "X"" is unchanged too, does it has something to do with this? May I use CustomAnimationBank?

Thank you for the help :)
Raigiku
Private Third Class
Projects :: Battlefront Redux
Games I'm Playing :: League of Legends
xbox live or psn: TheRaigiku

Re: Creating a new working animset for Boba Fett?

Post by Raigiku »

PilotHawk wrote:Hello

I created a new animset for a Boba Fett/Jango Fett unit. Without modifying any weapons he uses. It's working perfectly, however when I use the wrist rocket weapon the unit uses the grenade throw animation. The wrist rocket one is gone.
To create the set I used the assets in the "fett" folder of the animation bank. The values in the weapon .odf are stock too.
The "FireAnim = "X"" is unchanged too, does it has something to do with this? May I use CustomAnimationBank?

Thank you for the help :)
I guess that "FireAnim" is equal to 2. In your Jango/Boba Fett animation folder do you have his wrist rocket animation set to be the secondary2 animation?
You should have 2 wrist rocket animations for each weapon he uses. For example:
My Jango Fett only uses pistols.
jangofett_pistol_crouch_shoot_secondary2_upper.msh [this is his default wrist rocket animation when he is crouching]
jangofett_pistol_stand_shoot_secondary2_upper.msh [this is his default wrist rocket animation when he is standing]