Re-Route Visual Munge [Solved]

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

yuke5
Field Commander
Field Commander
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 TF2 RC KOTOR
xbox live or psn: My steam is yuke5.

Re-Route Visual Munge [Solved]

Post by yuke5 »

Hey, I did a few searches, and I wasn't able to find a relevant topic, so I'm posting here.

I recently re-downloaded the mod tools, but I screwed up when I set them up. Essentially, everything gets munged to an addon folder it creates within my addon folder. Is there a way I can provide it with a new directory? It's not a huge deal, pretty simple to copy and paste everything where it needs to go, but if there's a solution, it could save me a lot of grief. Thank you!
Last edited by yuke5 on Mon May 14, 2018 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marth8880
Resistance Leader
Projects :: DI2 + Psychosis
Games I'm Playing :: Silent Hill 2
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Re: Re-Route Visual Munge

Post by Marth8880 »

Welcome back yuke! 8D

One solution is to set the game directory in VisualMunge by going to Options > Set BF2 Directory.

The other solution that I recommend is to ditch VisualMunge entirely and use Zero Munge instead: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=32807 ;)
yuke5
Field Commander
Field Commander
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 TF2 RC KOTOR
xbox live or psn: My steam is yuke5.

Re: Re-Route Visual Munge

Post by yuke5 »

Thanks Marth. For some reason, my computer doesn't want to extract the latest version of Zero Munge, but I did give it a shot before I posted this. I think it is most likely an issue on my end, and I'll keep working to fix it. In the meantime, I'll use the directory method to get a quick fix.