Moving Objects from one layer to another [Solved]

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

CrazyGentleman
Recruit Womprat Killer
Projects :: Geonosis Aftermath
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront II

Moving Objects from one layer to another [Solved]

Post by CrazyGentleman »

Hello Gametoast,

I am currently struggling with a mistake I made. At the start of my map creation I forgot to move all the map props into 1 layer, seperate from the [Base] layer. Now, is there a way to move these specific objects to that layer or am I going to have to delete and place them all again?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

CrazyGentleman
Last edited by CrazyGentleman on Sun May 27, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaviidHL
Private Third Class
Projects :: Kashyyyk Droid Invasion
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2
xbox live or psn: DaviidHL_

Re: Moving Objects from one layer to another

Post by DaviidHL »

You can go to the layer on there are the props and click "change Layers" and select "Move Data into layer" (is under New and Del) and select the new layer where you want the props.
CrazyGentleman
Recruit Womprat Killer
Projects :: Geonosis Aftermath
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront II

Re: Moving Objects from one layer to another

Post by CrazyGentleman »

DaviidHL wrote:You can go to the layer on there are the props and click "change Layers" and select "Move Data into layer" (is under New and Del) and select the new layer where you want the props.
Thanks! Was a bit of a hassle first, but selecting the prop that you want to switch to another layer and then following the steps DaviidHL described works perfectly!

Kind regards,

CrazyGentleman

Please do not use signatures; it is against the RULES. -Staff