Repair based Gamemode

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

iamastupid
Second Lance Corporal
Second Lance Corporal
Projects :: Not Battlefront III Legacy
Games I'm Playing :: Minecraft
xbox live or psn: d_Bro

Repair based Gamemode

Post by iamastupid »

Basically a little backstory; myself and a load of other players were messing around on Hoth CTF and we ended up ignoring the flag and spending the entire time repairing the Shield Generator, and after a while the enemy team also began attempting to prevent us from repairing the Generator, so we accidentally created a new gamemode from pre-existing stock content. I said I'd at least attempt to make it into a actual mod gamemode.
So far I have created a timed gamemode where Imperials have infinate reinforcements and kill Rebels which currently have 200 Reinforcements and there's a destroyed Shield Generator on the map.
So my question is, is there a way to make the match would end if the Shield Generator is repaired.
Triggering Victory on the repair of a shield generator is pretty much the only thing I have nearly no clue whether it is possible or how to do it, I know I could switch the mode around and make it so the Rebels would defend the Generator while Imperials would destroy the generator but that's sort of not what I want.
I should also mention that the shield generator still keeps it's Command Post functions so maybe something could be worked from that.
Hidden/Spoiler:
Here's a video of the multiplayer match and sort of demonstrates a simpler version of what I want to create.

I'm incredibly quiet in the background of the video but I'm there :D
Marth8880
Resistance Leader
Projects :: DI2 + Psychosis
Games I'm Playing :: Silent Hill 2
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Re: Repair based Gamemode

Post by Marth8880 »