Adjusting Sides' Textures

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

F1ghter16
Private Third Class
Projects :: ARC Trooper Era
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Adjusting Sides' Textures

Post by F1ghter16 »

So this may be a long explanation, but I'll do my best to make it understandable.

I'm not very familiar with a side's lvl script. I have the rep.lvl and repshell.lvl scripts for three different stages of a map. I liked the clones' textures for the first version, but the weapons were not the best. The second version has the weapons I like, but the textures of the troops changed to something I don't like. Is there a way to adjust the textures of the troops WITHOUT adjusting their weapon characteristics. I have the feeling it is not possible/complicated, but I figured I'd ask those who know more than me. Thanks in advance!
Calrissian97
Second Lance Corporal
Second Lance Corporal
Projects :: ANF - ISM Skin Changer - BF1 Ports
Games I'm Playing :: All teh BFs

Re: Adjusting Sides' Textures

Post by Calrissian97 »

If you make the models use Override Texture, you can change their texture instantly at any time to any other loaded texture.
F1ghter16
Private Third Class
Projects :: ARC Trooper Era
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Adjusting Sides' Textures

Post by F1ghter16 »

Calrissian97 wrote:If you make the models use Override Texture, you can change their texture instantly at any time to any other loaded texture.
I've never heard of this "Override Texture". What exactly is it?