Body has no collision and doesn't receive damage

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

correctmushroom2013
Second Lance Corporal
Second Lance Corporal
Projects :: Droid Factory Conquest
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 BDO
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Body has no collision and doesn't receive damage

Post by correctmushroom2013 »

Hey everyone! On my new map have a new droids (cortosis B2, BX droid etc.). They are don't have collision of the body (only). Their legs have a collision and get damage when I'm shoot on them. If I shoot at the body, the shells just fly through them without damage.
I tried create a new map only with this droids - all right. Mb this problem coz of my map has a lot of objects?

Here is errors what I got:
Hidden/Spoiler:
[code]WARNING[PC_modelmunge msh\bx_1st_commando.msh]:bx_1st_commando has 1714 vertices and NO COLLISION GEOMETRY (WILL BE SLOW)!
WARNING[PC_modelmunge msh\cis_inf_droidcommando.msh]:cis_inf_droidcommando has 4595 vertices and NO COLLISION GEOMETRY (WILL BE SLOW)!
0 Errors 2 Warnings

WARNING[PC_modelmunge msh\CBD_inf_hasbdroid.msh]:CBD_inf_hasbdroid has 2922 vertices and NO COLLISION GEOMETRY (WILL BE SLOW)!
WARNING[PC_modelmunge msh\CBD_inf_sbdroid.msh]:CBD_inf_sbdroid has 2952 vertices and NO COLLISION GEOMETRY (WILL BE SLOW)!
WARNING[PC_modelmunge msh\CBD_inf_sbdroid_low.msh]:CBD_inf_sbdroid_low has 1933 vertices and NO COLLISION GEOMETRY (WILL BE SLOW)!
0 Errors 3 Warnings

WARNING[PC_modelmunge msh\cis_inf_sbd.msh]:cis_inf_sbd has 2894 vertices and NO COLLISION GEOMETRY (WILL BE SLOW)!
0 Errors 1 Warnings
[/code]