Republic Vs Empire Space Battle

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

KadeEclipse
Private
Projects :: Stock Republic Side+
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2
xbox live or psn: PSN:Kade01_

Republic Vs Empire Space Battle

Post by KadeEclipse »

Wondering if someone is willing to make a Republic Vs Empire Space Battle for me. ive tried it myself and cant seem to get it to work. if possible the could it have multiple flag ships for each side that you can spawn in.

Hopefully someone can do this for me it would be amazing!!!

Many Thanks

Kade

(P.S. wondering if someone could make me a sound file which includes all Empire and Republic sounds so that they can both be heard when fighting. i currently use Kamino cross sound but its missing so many sounds)
Sporadia
Corporal
Corporal
Projects :: No Mod project currently
Games I'm Playing :: None
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Republic Vs Empire Space Battle

Post by Sporadia »

I've spent part of this week learning how to munge sound lvls and I don't mind doing the sound for this but I would need to somehow get several audio files which I don't think anyone has ripped yet.

Audio rips needed for spa.stm:
Hidden/Spoiler:
[list][*] Amb_SpaceImpHngr01_PL2.wav
[*] Amb_SpaceImpCntrl01_PL2.wav
[*] Amb_SpaceClassic01_PL2.wav
[*] Amb_SpaceCISHngr01_PL2.wav
[*] Amb_SpaceCISCntrl01_PL2.wav
[*] Amb_SpacePrequel01_PL2.wav
[*] Amb_SpaceRebCntrl01_PL2.wav
[*] Amb_SpaceRebHngr01_PL2.wav
[*] amb_engineroom_lp_PL2.wav[/list]
Audio rips needed for spa.st4:
Hidden/Spoiler:
[list][*] Amb_SpaceRebHngr01_fnt.wav
[*] Amb_SpaceRebHngr01_bck.wav
[*] Amb_SpaceRebCntrl01_fnt.wav
[*] Amb_SpaceRebCntrl01_bck.wav
[*] Amb_SpacePrequel01_fnt.wav
[*] Amb_SpacePrequel01_bck.wav
[*] Amb_SpaceImpHngr01_fnt.wav
[*] Amb_SpaceImpHngr01_bck.wav
[*] Amb_SpaceImpCntrl01_fnt.wav
[*] Amb_SpaceImpCntrl01_bck.wav
[*] Amb_SpaceClassic01_fnt.wav
[*] Amb_SpaceClassic01_bck.wav
[*] Amb_SpaceCISCntrl01_fnt.wav
[*] Amb_SpaceCISCntrl01_bck.wav
[*] Amb_SpaceCISHngr01_fnt.wav
[*] Amb_SpaceCISHngr01_bck.wav
[*] amb_engineroom_lp_fnt.wav
[*] amb_engineroom_lp_bck.wav[/list]
You probably don't need all of these, since they include the rebel hangar ambient sound and the cis hangar ambient sound. (I don't know if the republic hangar uses one of those). Every other sound used in space missions is global so I don't need an audio rip to get them in the mission, with the exception of avalanc2.wav, but that was ripped by Marth and THEWULFMAN in their thread on the sticky, so I have that one already. Problem is, I don't actually know how to rip the audio. Still need to learn how to do that part.

Edit:
Hidden/Spoiler:
I've made a list of every non-global sound munged in a world's lvl before. Anything in black has been ripped by someone already. If something is in blue, it's not been ripped by anyone, but it's a PS2 version of a sound which has been ripped for PC. If something is in pink, no version of the sound has ever been ripped by anyone (AFAIK).
There are 3 versions of the same file in this folder because I don't know what format people prefer. I was getting around to making my own post about it.
Edit2: I took down the dropbox link from this post because I don't think it's worth leaving up anymore.