Hey all, few Qs

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

MasterDan

Hey all, few Qs

Post by MasterDan »

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Dan, and I was the one who wrote the tutorial on getting Rhen Var's base into a level. (MasterDan67)

Ive got a few questions about modding the map and accessing the files, does anyone know where I can get in touch with the person who wrote the tools? He said in his Jedi creation tutorial to get in touch with him/her here so here I am. :)

Ive been working on releasing Rhen Var but the actual RHN2.LVL is unaccessable (or so I think) so thats why I'm here. To learn how to upload the frame for it. I will be releasing it sometime within the next few days, and if I can do that, Bespin will follow soon after. I also just confirmed that Kit Fisto and Asajj Ventress DO exist inside of the game, and that I'll be releasing them in the first pack I release sometime after I figure all of this out.

If someone knows where I can talk to someone who can give me a hand, please let me know or contact me at dangemon@hotmail.com

Its highly appreciated, BF2 for life woo! Expect the best maps ever to be coming soon!

-Dan
Lord-Bandu

RE: Hey all, few Qs

Post by Lord-Bandu »

Havent got the tools yet so I dont know the name of the guy you are after . Im guessing its PAN- Kaiser ,who posts here , that you will want.

I noticed you came here from the LA forums. All I ask of you is not to tell any1 there that Pandemic Developers post on this forum . We do NOT , I repeat DO NOT , want the filthy little scum suckers that post of that forum to come here and wreck this place ;) ..... you seem cool ,but you are ,unfortunatly, in a minority over at LA forums
MasterDan

Post by MasterDan »

Your secret is safe with me :)

LA forums is full of whiners. Ive made a name for myself for discovering Rhen Var, but thats all I need. There is a Kit Fisto and Asajj Ventress option for the Rhen Var map, but I cant get into it yet.

As for the PAN guys, I would love to speak to one because Ive just got a few questions about the mapping.

Thanks for the help :)

-Dan