Having Problems opening maps

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

deathmaster

Having Problems opening maps

Post by deathmaster »

Okay, so i have munged and done all that stuff, but when i go to the Data/KSH (name of my map) folder, and open the editor, then load the map, all i get is the defulat of when i turned it on (just a gray thing with nothing in it) there are all the toll bars and stuff, but no matter i click or do, i can't see anything and noting happens. Any ideas whats going on? (P.S this happened with the first mods tools too, the first battlefront)
deathmaster

Post by deathmaster »

Look, i really need some help here. I can play the map after munging it, but i jstu can't seem to get it on Zer editor
OGEB1103

Post by OGEB1103 »

Have you tried moving the camera about(using arrow keys and w,a,s,d). I'd suggest pressing the up or down button till it goes blue then pressing the s button.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Teancum »

Have you copied all of your old files to the new directory, and are you opening it from you new directory?
deathmaster

Post by deathmaster »

what files do i ahve to copy? i am opening it from my new folder after i munged it.