I have no clue how to map

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

Dvondrake

I have no clue how to map

Post by Dvondrake »

Well, here I am, being left out because I have no clue how to use ZeroEditor. I looked at the ZeroEditor documentation file, but it isn't too noob-friendly. :P

If someone could tell me the basics; how to change views, add things, etc, I'd be very greatful. And I'll be even more greatful if it had screenshots. :P

Thanks,
Doug
forresal

Post by forresal »

I would echo this request. Also having trouble using the zeroeditor stuff. That documentation is not very helpful. A better tutorial would be helpful.
flippy11

Post by flippy11 »

this is a bf 1 tutorial but it's the same editor. this is a noob friendly one. i used it to get started. you can find ithere
forresal

Post by forresal »

Got that one and its really really good. Followed it but still had problems placing an object.
Thanks for the tip, anyway!!
Bobafett16

Post by Bobafett16 »

there is allso a good tutorial at Saturn's web site, it is very good - http://www.saturnlabs.net/
forresal

Post by forresal »

Will check it out too, thanks Boba!
Bobafett16

Post by Bobafett16 »

if u still can't get buildings to be placed - let me know and i'll help u out if u need the help. :wink:
forresal

Post by forresal »

I'd appreciate that a lot Boba. I don't want to hijack dvondrakes thread here, so I started a separate topic.
If you haven't seen it, its here: index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=53266#53266
Dvondrake

Post by Dvondrake »

Haha, it's ok, I wouldn't really mind. :P
Anyways, back on topic, thanks for the tutors guys! These are good. :D
edge

Post by edge »

thx flippy for that 1st 1 i had that then got rid of it so i was looking for it online forever :D