1 flag ctf

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

flippy11

1 flag ctf

Post by flippy11 »

what flag do you use. theres flag, flag all, flag cis ect. but when you click on any and select place nothing shows up.
squipple
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by squipple »

Should be using com_item_flag. When you place (at least on my screen) the flag is very small and just looks like an upside-down L piece, so you may have to place it and just select it and zoom in. I don't see any 'flag' material on it at all
flippy11

Post by flippy11 »

okay thanks. i got it but even though only the layer 1flag should be selected i still get the stuff from conquest. what do i do?
squipple
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by squipple »

Well, you probably have all your conquest stuff in the base layer. You need to select all the stuff you just want in the conquest maps and move it to that layer by hitting the CHANGE button, then hitting MOVE DATA INTO LAYER, and then selecting your desired layer (conquest).
flippy11

Post by flippy11 »

i did that already. the same happens on 2 flag ctf.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

Make sure you don't have the conquest layer loaded along with your 1flag layers in your gametype configurations.