Tunnels

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

tkrausse

Tunnels

Post by tkrausse »

I was wondering if there is any simple way to make tunnels through the terrain. I'm guessing that what I'd have to do is create a trench, and use a roof object to serve as the top of the tunnel, but is there a more efficant way to do that, or am I way off. I'm planning on a map that will contain sort-of a largish mining complex, and tunnels would be useful if that would happen.

Thanks in advance for any tips you have to offer.

Tkrausse
EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

Just use the Hoth tunnels. Or if you want something more man-made I suggest downloading the Lego pack from the SWBF1 tools download section.
tkrausse

Post by tkrausse »

There's premade tunnel objects? That's good to know. However, I was thinking more what you see out the one window on Polis Masaa, the dark rocks/walkways stuff. Do you know if they have premades on Polis Massa as well, or do I need to put something together

Thanks again, though, that's a big help.

That's what I'd like the map to be like. Like I said, thanks for the ideas.
EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

I never noticed that. I think that tunnel you took a pic of there is an object from Poliss Massa. Try out the assets from that level and see if you find it. In fact I'll go take a look too. But Hoth tunnels should suit your need.