Water and CP's....

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

Teff17

Water and CP's....

Post by Teff17 »

Hey how do you "delete" the 4 default cps in your map? i want to get rid of them but i don't know how to get them out. an i can't select then ether.

also how do i add water to my map? :?
Talibanman

RE: Water and CP

Post by Talibanman »

for the 2565th time, try to change the layer into conquest. then u can move and EVEN delete them :D
Teff17

Post by Teff17 »

when i only check the conquest layer and load it - i still can't "click" on or delete the cp's, what am i doing wrong? and i am in object edit mode.
[RDH]Zerted
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff
Projects :: Bos Wars AI - a RTS game
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 and Bos Wars
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by [RDH]Zerted »

If you are creating a conquest map, go to the conquest layer. Next, click on the Object button to bring you into Object Edit mode. Now you have two choices:

1) On the left side of your screen, select 'Select'. Click on the CP object and press DEL (or Delete) on your keyboard to remove it.

2) On the bottom of your screen, you should see a box with all the objects in it. Click on the object you want to delete and press DEL (or Delete) on your keyboard to remove it.

By the way, if you remove all the sections of the CPs you won't be able to spawn on your map.
Lord-Bandu

Re: RE: Water and CP

Post by Lord-Bandu »

[quote="Teff17"]when i only check the conquest layer and load it -"

you dont do it that way.

its at the top of your screen in the middle-ish