Force Power Help

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

Mikey_bizzle441

Force Power Help

Post by Mikey_bizzle441 »

I've been working on a force power but cant seem to get it in game. I edited the com_weap_inf_force_push by changing the ord and exp to the rocket launcher's and I replaced anakin's com_weap_inf_forcechoke with com_weap_inf_force_rocket_launcher but it still shows up in game as force choke and behaves like force choke. can someone help?
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

re-type the whole thing, list all the steps, because I dont get a single thing you are saying.
Kyross

Post by Kyross »

YOU FAIL.
TAWArtemis

Re: Force Power Help

Post by TAWArtemis »

Mikey_bizzle441 wrote:I've been working on a force power but cant seem to get it in game. I edited the com_weap_inf_force_push by changing the ord and exp to the rocket launcher's and I replaced anakin's com_weap_inf_forcechoke with com_weap_inf_force_rocket_launcher but it still shows up in game as force choke and behaves like force choke. can someone help?
Did you create this as a custom side and load it with a dc:

If not it will not work. You should not EVER alter the stock files. The game assumes that when you load a hero, or a side that it is the stock set from the game. This is why some mods crash servers and comps.

If you create a custom side and then pacakge that as a .lvl file then the game looks to THAT custome .lvl and not the stock files and your changes will work AND the game will be stable.

Hope this helps.