607th Map Pack 2 (Trailer Added!)

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

Xavious
Sith Master
Sith Master

607th Map Pack 2 (Trailer Added!)

Post by Xavious »

The Trailer is here!

The second 607th Map Pack will include the following three maps:

Kashyyyk: 607th Defense
Murkhana: 607th Containment
Xagobah: 607th Siege
Last edited by Xavious on Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarthMan

RE: The Saga Continues... (607th Map Pack 2 Coming Soon!)

Post by DarthMan »

OOO!!!!! A twist, I can't wait. I <3 the new skins:). And will the new characters be common units or unique?
FOOLIS
Jedi
Jedi

Post by FOOLIS »

okay looks good , but are you goingt to give zhaus force weapons this time?
Like a saberthrow?
Xavious
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by Xavious »

DarthMan wrote:And will the new characters be common units or unique?
Unique. Except I might add a couple 'common' classes to both teams.
FOOLIS wrote:okay looks good , but are you goingt to give zhaus force weapons this time?
Like a saberthrow?
Most likely.
AlexSecura
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by AlexSecura »

You are a hard working Man,Darth_Maul :P

but how far is the progress on the Utapau Map?

Post by Guest »

Darth_Maul

nice.
Use Dragonum`s and Jawa_Killer`s NR-N99 ;)
computergeek
General
General
Projects :: Halo Warthog vehicle for SWBF2
Games I'm Playing :: Bioware RPGs - Halo

Post by computergeek »

I installed your first 607th map pack, and i had to take out Rhen Var and Sullust because the game was crashing
I played Yavin once and then the game would load and crash. Help?
lieutenantcoda

Post by lieutenantcoda »

nice, you are progressing.

also, i have a storyline for you for a final map.

this final map can be worked on after the release of the mappack(that means this final map wont be in the mappack)

it regards order 66, the storyline follows:

with the war over and grievous dead blah blah blah you get the point, order 66 is activated. zhaus is away on[choose a planet] with some refugee random jedis and[optional] his padawan. emperor the ugly(no offence to The_Emperor and other emperor named gt members) asks the 607th to kill Zhaus. the layout goes like this:

your choices are

the republic includes aspects of the 607th with Zhaus and the jedis(due to the fact the 607th can disobey orders)

with the newly formed empire including the emperor and the shock troopers(red colour legion)

or

the republic includes only Zhaus and jedis(meaning the 607th actually obeys orders)

the newly formed empire will include aspects of the 607th and the shock troops and the emperor.

if you want Zhaus can have a cloak for that "i am in hiding look"
Xavious
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by Xavious »

lieutenantcoda wrote:nice, you are progressing.

this final map can be worked on after the release of the mappack(that means this final map wont be in the mappack)

with the war over and grievous dead blah blah blah you get the point, order 66 is activated. zhaus is away on[choose a planet] with some refugee random jedis and[optional] his padawan. emperor the ugly(no offence to The_Emperor and other emperor named gt members) asks the 607th to kill Zhaus. the layout goes like this:

your choices are

the republic includes aspects of the 607th with Zhaus and the jedis(due to the fact the 607th can disobey orders)

with the newly formed empire including the emperor and the shock troopers(red colour legion)

or

the republic includes only Zhaus and jedis(meaning the 607th actually obeys orders)

the newly formed empire will include aspects of the 607th and the shock troops and the emperor.

Although you have a good story, I have already planned out the general storyline. Yours is actually quite similar to what I had in mind, however there are some major and minor differences. Stay tuned, I'll reveal more soon.
Xavious
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by Xavious »

Kashyyyk: 607th Defense (Storyline)

Darth Sidious is furious. The 607th Legion is giving the Republic too much of an advantage in the war. Sidious knows he must destroy the 607th if his grand scheme is to succeed.

He assigns Darth Armonus, once the leader of an underground Sith cult, to destroy the 607th. Armonus leads the CIS to attack a Republic cruiser carrying vital Republic supplies, which crash lands on Kashyyyk.

The 607th is sent to defend the crashed cruiser from the impending CIS attack. Unknown to them, Darth Armonus has set the crash up as a trap to destroy the 607th. This could be the 607th's toughest battle yet. Armonus is cunning, powerful, and a brilliant military strategist. This time, the 607th may be defeated for good...

New screenshots:

Darth Armonus

Dark Force Droid
These droids, commisioned by Darth Armonus to aid him in destroying the 607th, are armed with dual-bladed lightsabers and grenades. They have the power to boost the strength of their droid allies' weapons. However, they cannot harness the force in the form of force powers.
lieutenantcoda

Post by lieutenantcoda »

Darth_Maul wrote:
lieutenantcoda wrote:nice, you are progressing.

your choices are

or

Although you have a good story, I have already planned out the general storyline. Yours is actually quite similar to what I had in mind, however there are some major and minor differences. Stay tuned, I'll reveal more soon.
well, can you at least take some of my ideas?, the minor ones like giving Zhaus a cloak. and the emperor included in the plot.
Xavious
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by Xavious »

The Emperor will be in a battle. I won't tell you when, because that would ruin the surprise.
Xavious
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by Xavious »

Murkhana: 607th Containment

Story

After successfully defending the crashed Republic cruiser on Kashyyyk, Zhaus and the 607th pursue Armonus' fleeing army across the galaxy.

The 607th traps Armonus in a city on Murkhana, surround on all sides by a deep canyon.

Armonus has not given up, however. He surprises the 607th with a fully equipped army, even after his massive losses at Kashyyyk. The battle will be tough, can the 607th hold out?

Screenshots

Here's a screenshot from ZeroEdit showing the layout of the map. Blue is for Republic CPs, Red is for CIS.

I'll put up ingame screenshots as soon as possible.
Xavious
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by Xavious »

Here's a couple screenshots from Murkhana.

Taivyx
2008 Best Games Related Avatar
Projects :: Terra Strife - discontinued
Games I'm Playing :: none

Post by Taivyx »

Looks great, keep up the good work!
lieutenantcoda

Post by lieutenantcoda »

Darth_Maul wrote: Image
why dont you give that droid a wrist flamethrower in replacement of force powers
Xavious
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by Xavious »

Right now he has Rage and grenades, but I think I'll get rid of the grenades and give him a wrist flamethrower. Thanks for the idea!
DS_jawathehutt
Private Second Class

Post by DS_jawathehutt »

looks good, Ill be sure to get it.
Xavious
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by Xavious »

Ok guys, all the mapping is pretty much done. Just a few minor details to work out, some online testing, and its ready to release! Release date: This Saturday, June 16.
EGG_GUTS
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter

Post by EGG_GUTS »

Maul how do you make maps so fast? I can hardly keep up 2!