Sky To Ground Mappack 2: Coruscant (Kashyyyk, Mustafar too)

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

thelegend
Sith
Sith
Projects :: Star Wars - Battlefront III Legacy
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf GTA CoD LoL KH
xbox live or psn: El_Fabricio#

Sky To Ground Mappack 2: Coruscant (Kashyyyk, Mustafar too)

Post by thelegend »

Hey Gametoast,
i have made three maps before this map. But first I want to tell your what I do. I do 2 mappacks. One mappack is already uploaded here: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=29941

Now I do a second mappack. The maps will be bigger. More vehicles, reskinns, objects and so on. I added AA Turetts. Now I will show you my Coruscant map. I have uploaded a video with all sounds and so on. I only flew around the map and show you some interesting places. By the way, there are more places like you'll think.

I only have small questions: How I can do that General Grievous can enter vehicles, turrets?...I took a look in his odf..but I didn`t found anything.

If you have some ideas, fixes for this map tell it me. I will try to fix everything.
The maps Kashyyyk and Mustafar will come soon here. I need for one map 3 or 4 days. So I will upload two more short reviews here.

HERE is the Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPhuI_j ... IsQVfUaJnQ

"watch in HD^^"
Bob
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: Sky To Ground Mappack 2: Coruscant (Kashyyyk, Mustafar t

Post by Bob »

thelegend wrote: I only have small questions: How I can do that General Grievous can enter vehicles, turrets?...I took a look in his odf..but I didn`t found anything.
Go to the

Code: Select all

NoEnterVehicles     	= 1
in the cis_hero_grievous.odf and change the 1 to a 0.
It only says Vehicles, but it counts for turrets as well.
thelegend
Sith
Sith
Projects :: Star Wars - Battlefront III Legacy
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf GTA CoD LoL KH
xbox live or psn: El_Fabricio#

Post by thelegend »

THANKS. I will try it out. If it works I will begin with the next map. Thx a lot :D

Edit: It works fine. Thx. Now I begin with Mustafar. Cis vs. Empire. Vader vs. Gizor Delso.

Edit 2: I have tried everything. I only do Mustafar with clone wars. The geonosians with Delso are included. The map is finished in 2 days.
Ps: I hope I can edit my edits. I mean. I add something for my edited post. And the topic is the same..

EDIT
Ok. The Mustafar map is finished and I love this map. I give you a small vid. again. I can Edit my last post, but I think it looks better I add this as a reply.

Mustafar Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zvXQ0sqIjY

Now I will work on the Kashyyk map.
KeepAmazinn
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Skyrim
xbox live or psn: Keep Amazinn

Post by KeepAmazinn »

Keep up the great work! If you need any testing let me know!