The Rising Sith [Trailer 1 Updated]

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

thelegend
Sith
Sith
Projects :: Star Wars - Battlefront III Legacy
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf GTA CoD LoL KH
xbox live or psn: El_Fabricio#

The Rising Sith [Trailer 1 Updated]

Post by thelegend »

The Rising Sith

Hello everyone. I am working on an era and campaign mod. It should tell the story; divided into more than (maybe) ten maps.
The era and both sides are finished. The main characters and units too. Now I am working on the era.

Story:
Hidden/Spoiler:
After 500 years after the end of the galactic civil war a new Jedi/ Sith war has begun. The war begun on Yavin 4. A young jedi (I will find a name) and his master are sent to explore and find the Sith base. They lead the New Jedi Republic. This day is the begin of the new Sith war in 515 ABY.
The jedi was sent alone to find the base...after a few ways in the jungle he will find an old temple. He goes inside..and...his master was killed. (By the way its night and rainy) Now he wants revange. Behind of the temple there is a big area. He saw hundrets of Sith Units. He will kill them all..after that he will kill Padawan Yozan..the padawan of the new sith emperor. He (the jedi) thinks he has killed his master...but this is not true...
After he killed everybody he meets the sith emperor. The jedi changes the sides.
Now, five years after the fights on Yavin 4 he is sent to capture Jedi bases..or has to do assassins to jedi masters....And this is the beginning of the Rising Sith Lord.
Pictures of the jedis, siths and some units:

http://mos-eisley-swbf2.jimdo.com/the-rising-sith/

The era on all maps are ready. But I have some questions before I want to start with the campaign scripting:
1. How to remove the Empire and Alliance Icon (3dimensional) over the selectable unit?

2. How I can edit the icon left from my era name in the maplist?

All the campaign maps will be like "jump and run" levels. Only one way each map with a lot of details. The Yavin 4 map (First part) is finished. Only change sky/ add rain effetc/ set dir. lights...add foliages.

BUT I have not so much experience in campaign scripting. So I can need someone who would spend time to help me step for step. And maybe he could be my tester. I only need him for the first or second campaign maps. Maybe two can help me. I only want to set "easy" or "simple" objecives. For example "go to this point"..or "kill these guys"...and after some objectives an Zero Editor animation will start..
If someone or two are interested to help me I would be very very thankfully (You can add a reply or PM me or so on..).

More screens will come on my next updates.

Btw: I looked to some tutorials but I think its better If I have somebody who would "teach" me.
Last edited by thelegend on Sat May 03, 2014 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kingpin
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: The Sith Wars II

Re: The Rising Sith

Post by Kingpin »

Looks nice so far!
thelegend
Sith
Sith
Projects :: Star Wars - Battlefront III Legacy
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf GTA CoD LoL KH
xbox live or psn: El_Fabricio#

Re: The Rising Sith

Post by thelegend »

Thanks. But it's really important that someone can help me with campaign scripts. I have seen a tut. here but there are not so much.

Edit: SCREEN UPDATE:
http://mos-eisley-swbf2.jimdo.com/map-1/

There are 6 new screens of the first map..Now I can need someone who would help me with the campaign missions..please :)

EDIT 2 - Video Update
Here in this video link you will see the 7th map. I don't use campaign objectives. But I wrote in the loadsceens tips the mission in "direct speech". In mapmenu too.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVyIofh6Yzs

Edit 3: Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on1kNttLuDM