iamastupid's Battlefront III Conversions

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

Private
Projects :: Maps+Mods [BETA] Tester
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2+SWTOR and STO
xbox live or psn: not enabled

Re: iamastupid's Battlefront III Conversions

Postby Fives » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:31 am

BETA TESTING

when you need someone their test your mod

i want to help you

Private First Class
Projects :: BF3 related stuff
Games I'm Playing :: BF3 Remastered
xbox live or psn: d_Bro

Postby iamastupid » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:00 am

Fives wrote:BETA TESTING

i want to help you

Beta testing happened a while back on my Discord server, however it is now available on both that discord server and:

a0.3 Released

The only reclaimable version of the map I know of is a0.3 and a0.2, hopefully it won't piss off the new developer if I release these here, and only here. These are both incredibly unfinished and buggy versions and are older than I the videos show but enjoy them. (Admins please don't move these into Released Mods & Maps unless truly necessary since I want to try and keep these releases as quiet as possible.)

Private Third Class
Projects :: Improved Sides mod
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Postby Javitolo98 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:14 pm

iamastupid wrote:

i want to help you

Beta testing happened a while back on my Discord server, however it is now available on both that discord server and:

a0.3 Released

The only reclaimable version of the map I know of is a0.3 and a0.2, hopefully it won't piss off the new developer if I release these here, and only here. These are both incredibly unfinished and buggy versions and are older than I the videos show but enjoy them. (Admins please don't move these into Released Mods & Maps unless truly necessary since I want to try and keep these releases as quiet as possible.)

Thanks for share it with us,I tested it and is a nice looking and original map,I ejoyed play it.I have a few questions/suggestions if is possible:
_I know this map consist on recreate the one of BF3,but Is possible add movie easter eggs on Mos Eisley?,for example rontos,dewbacks,the rusty rebel ship at the entrance,the two big buildings,the ship next to the cantina,etc. You can use Sereja's assets for that.
-Do you will add local scum?would give it more life to the map,Rends released the animated props of his cantina
-Will be Dune Sea content? Like Jawa Sandcrawler,tusken camp,Luke's homestead,Krayt skeleton,c3po & R2-D2 crashed escape capsule...

I hope I did not bother with these questions,keep it up with this awesome map

Private First Class
Projects :: BF3 related stuff
Games I'm Playing :: BF3 Remastered
xbox live or psn: d_Bro

Postby iamastupid » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:23 pm

Javitolo98 wrote:
iamastupid wrote:

i want to help you

a0.3 Released

Thanks for share it with us,I tested it and is a nice looking and original map,I ejoyed play it.I have a few questions/suggestions if is possible:
_I know this map consist on recreate the one of BF3,but Is possible add movie easter eggs on Mos Eisley?,for example rontos,dewbacks,the rusty rebel ship at the entrance,the two big buildings,the ship next to the cantina,etc. You can use Sereja's assets for that.
-Do you will add local scum?would give it more life to the map,Rends released the animated props of his cantina
-Will be Dune Sea content? Like Jawa Sandcrawler,tusken camp,Luke's homestead,Krayt skeleton,c3po & R2-D2 crashed escape capsule...

I hope I did not bother with these questions,keep it up with this awesome map

Well...
iamastupid wrote:Map not in Development

(By me anyway)

From this point this map is not in development by me, it will be continued by another developer

In the last version there was a Jawa Refuge area with a sandcrawler and junk as well as more rocks as well the skeletons, Luke's homestead was already in the map just not out in the desert although I did add a homestead near the refuge area as well as Jabba's Palace before cancelling the map, I did add hunt and Kotor (This is what broke Conquest)
Also:
Ginev wrote:If El Fabricio will be making it and puting it in his mod i will be happy

Yeah, he will be once Coruscant, Cato, Bespin, Dantooine, Death Star 2 are all finished.

-Edit 28th November: Just found a0.1 lying on my google drive, thought I'd release since idk it's playable state.

Previous

Return to SWBF2 Map/Mod Works In Progress