iamastupid's Battlefront III Conversions

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

Fives
Private
Projects :: Maps+Mods [BETA] Tester
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2+SWTOR and STO
xbox live or psn: not enabled

Re: iamastupid's Battlefront III Conversions

Post by Fives »

BETA TESTING

when you need someone their test your mod

i want to help you
iamastupid
Second Lance Corporal
Second Lance Corporal
Projects :: Not Battlefront III Legacy
Games I'm Playing :: Minecraft
xbox live or psn: d_Bro

Post by iamastupid »

Fives wrote:BETA TESTING

i want to help you
Beta testing happened a while back on my Discord server, however it is now available on both that discord server and:

a0.3 Released

The only reclaimable version of the map I know of is a0.3 and a0.2, hopefully it won't piss off the new developer if I release these here, and only here. These are both incredibly unfinished and buggy versions and are older than I the videos show but enjoy them. (Admins please don't move these into Released Mods & Maps unless truly necessary since I want to try and keep these releases as quiet as possible.)
Javitolo98
Private Third Class
Projects :: Improved Sides mod
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Javitolo98 »

iamastupid wrote:

i want to help you
Beta testing happened a while back on my Discord server, however it is now available on both that discord server and:

a0.3 Released

The only reclaimable version of the map I know of is a0.3 and a0.2, hopefully it won't piss off the new developer if I release these here, and only here. These are both incredibly unfinished and buggy versions and are older than I the videos show but enjoy them. (Admins please don't move these into Released Mods & Maps unless truly necessary since I want to try and keep these releases as quiet as possible.)

Thanks for share it with us,I tested it and is a nice looking and original map,I ejoyed play it.I have a few questions/suggestions if is possible:
_I know this map consist on recreate the one of BF3,but Is possible add movie easter eggs on Mos Eisley?,for example rontos,dewbacks,the rusty rebel ship at the entrance,the two big buildings,the ship next to the cantina,etc. You can use Sereja's assets for that.
-Do you will add local scum?would give it more life to the map,Rends released the animated props of his cantina
-Will be Dune Sea content? Like Jawa Sandcrawler,tusken camp,Luke's homestead,Krayt skeleton,c3po & R2-D2 crashed escape capsule...

I hope I did not bother with these questions,keep it up with this awesome map
iamastupid
Second Lance Corporal
Second Lance Corporal

Post by iamastupid »

Update a0.7 (27th of Febuary 2018)

So after I found out what the issues were with the new version of the map (Thank you Teancum :D) the map has continued in progress.
Here are some screenshots:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Also have some low-quality footage:
Hidden/Spoiler:

To be honest the continued development will just be messing around now, since I know even if I finish the map to my pretty low standards and sent it El_Fabricio, he would massively improve the map and while retaining key elements of my one, would still soooooo much cooler and better than my own.

Things I need to do:
-Add Space stuff (Cruisers, Frigates and even a sky)
-Remake the terrain (I know I can duplicate what I've already done but it would need to be exact and I don't trust myself so much)
-Fix sinking buildings and objects
-Fix graphical issues
-Lower some of the smaller props' texture resolutions
-Fix Capture the Flag modes and add KotoR CTF
-Add Landing Pads above the hangar
-Finish LUA
-Add sounds
-Improve map layout

Those are the essentials that I must do but here are some things I want to do:
*Add Dark Times II compatibility (With Space to Ground)
*Add Space to Ground to KotoR (I will only do with the Frigates from the actual mod)
*Add other era compatibility (If you have a mod, send it to me or add it yourself.)
*Add more gamemodes (DT modes, FFA, Deathmatch and Race)
*Add some eastereggs

Also, in regards to Beta Testing, I like to allow people to test as much of my stuff as possible, I used to hold tests on my Discord server: https://discord.gg/f8EX2mV but I will most likely announce it during one of my depressing development streams on my YouTube now. In the events testing does arise (which it will) I will make sure to send it to volunteers here on Gametoast and once the bugs have been stomped upon it can be released as a public playable build.

I have updated the answers to the questions from the Previous final post (Removed in order to revive this thread)

i want to help you
Mentioned above, there will be testing opportunities in the future and I will be sure to send you a copy.
Javitolo95 wrote:Thanks for share it with us,I tested it and is a nice looking and original map,I ejoyed play it.I have a few questions/suggestions if is possible:
_I know this map consist on recreate the one of BF3,but Is possible add movie easter eggs on Mos Eisley?,for example rontos,dewbacks,the rusty rebel ship at the entrance,the two big buildings,the ship next to the cantina,etc. You can use Sereja's assets for that.
-Do you will add local scum?would give it more life to the map,Rends released the animated props of his cantina
-Will be Dune Sea content? Like Jawa Sandcrawler,tusken camp,Luke's homestead,Krayt skeleton,c3po & R2-D2 crashed escape capsule...

I hope I did not bother with these questions,keep it up with this awesome map
I am now considering adding Local scum, this map is not Mos Eisley so nothing from the movies will be added, I have added the Homestead, Krayt Skeleton and Jawa Refuge area (Sandcrawler) and perhaps later I might add dewbacks and perhaps the escape pod later on.
Also:
Ginev wrote:If El Fabricio will be making it and puting it in his mod i will be happy
Yeah, he will be once Coruscant, Cato, Bespin, Dantooine, Death Star 2 are all finished.

-Edit from 28th November: Just found a0.1 lying on my google drive, thought I'd release since idk it's playable state.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Teancum »

It sure does look pretty!
iamastupid
Second Lance Corporal
Second Lance Corporal

Post by iamastupid »

NEW RELEASE BECAUSE WOW FACTOR

After a nice long while of silence, I am proud to present a lovely new updated version of BF3: tatooine to be used with BF3 Legacy.

Downloads Below:

[hide]https://www.moddb.com/mods/bf3-tatooine ... tooine-a09
https://sites.google.com/view/lonelydra ... 3-tatooine
https://www.mediafire.com/file/kddg1cvb ... e+a0.9.rar[/hide]

Enjoy! :D