Duro: Orbital City - Beta WIP

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

Private
User avatar
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:46 pm
Projects :: Kessel - Prison
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Duro: Orbital City - Beta WIP

Postby Dasher » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:47 pm

Since it's safe to say that space combat is pretty much finished for the CW era, I decided to keep you posted on my progress. Further additions that I'm working on are custom sides and ofc getting all of that for the GCW era as well. Suggestions are welcome :yes:

Hidden/Spoiler:
Image

Image

Image

Private Third Class
User avatar
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:28 pm
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Duro: Orbital City - Beta WIP

Postby Warregory » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:16 pm

Dasher wrote:Since it's safe to say that space combat is pretty much finished for the CW era, I decided to keep you posted on my progress. Further additions that I'm working on are custom sides and ofc getting all of that for the GCW era as well. Suggestions are welcome :yes:



Will new heroes be added along with custom sides?

I'd love to see Ashoka or even Rex fight for the Republic. Haven't really seen that much. Or maybe heroes from Rebels (the cartoon) for the GCW era..

Corporal
User avatar
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm
Location: In the Mid Rim of the galaxy
Projects :: Battlefront Last Hope
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Duro: Orbital City - Beta WIP

Postby Delta327 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:58 pm

i would like to be a beta tester

Private
User avatar
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:46 pm
Projects :: Kessel - Prison
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Duro: Orbital City - Beta WIP

Postby Dasher » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:54 pm

@Warregory Perhaps not with my own models...with existent ones I might be able to comply, but you can expect a bit of character modeling on the stock sides

@Delta Sure :thumbs:

Corporal
User avatar
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm
Location: In the Mid Rim of the galaxy
Projects :: Battlefront Last Hope
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Duro: Orbital City - Beta WIP

Postby Delta327 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:58 pm

any coustom vehicles you might add?

Private Third Class
User avatar
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:28 pm
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Duro: Orbital City - Beta WIP

Postby Warregory » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:07 pm

Dasher wrote:@Warregory Perhaps not with my own models...with existent ones I might be able to comply, but you can expect a bit of character modeling on the stock sides


An Ahsoka model might exist.... somewhere, haha. Too lazy to go digging. Just me being hopeful, she's a great character and I haven't seen her in any playable mod.

1st Lieutenant
User avatar
Posts: 439
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:05 am
Location: New Jersey
Projects :: N.A.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF1 SWBF2 LOTR
xbox live or psn: MikeTheeBeast55

Re: Duro: Orbital City - Beta WIP

Postby MikeTheBeast55 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:10 pm

Warregory wrote:An Ahsoka model might exist.... somewhere, haha. Too lazy to go digging. Just me being hopeful, she's a great character and I haven't seen her in any playable mod.

There actually is a downloadable mod called "Hero Assault Reskin TCW Jedi" on ModDB and it adds in Ahsoka Tano into your Mos Eisley Hero Assault, here is the link in case you are interested.
Link: http://www.moddb.com/mods/hero-assault- ... cw-jedi-10

Private Third Class
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 3:18 pm
Location: USA
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: BF2

Re: Duro: Orbital City - Beta WIP

Postby xezene » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:35 pm

Looks great! Any chance of there being Duros on this map in any way? I remember Dark Times II had a couple good models of them.

Private Third Class
User avatar
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:28 pm
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Duro: Orbital City - Beta WIP

Postby Warregory » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:11 pm

MikeTheBeast55 wrote:
Warregory wrote:An Ahsoka model might exist.... somewhere, haha. Too lazy to go digging. Just me being hopeful, she's a great character and I haven't seen her in any playable mod.

There actually is a downloadable mod called "Hero Assault Reskin TCW Jedi" on ModDB and it adds in Ahsoka Tano into your Mos Eisley Hero Assault, here is the link in case you are interested.
Link: http://www.moddb.com/mods/hero-assault- ... cw-jedi-10


Well that's just fan-freaking-tastic, haha!

Private
User avatar
Posts: 40
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:46 pm
Projects :: Kessel - Prison
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Duro: Orbital City - Beta WIP

Postby Dasher » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:21 am

A quick peek at what's to be expected custom sides wise:

Rebel SpecForce Urban Combat Specialist
Hidden/Spoiler:
Image


Imperial Medic
Hidden/Spoiler:
Image

Corporal
User avatar
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm
Location: In the Mid Rim of the galaxy
Projects :: Battlefront Last Hope
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Duro: Orbital City - Beta WIP

Postby Delta327 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:02 pm

looks good looking forward to it

Private Third Class
User avatar
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:28 pm
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Duro: Orbital City - Beta WIP

Postby Warregory » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:16 pm

Dasher wrote:A quick peek at what's to be expected custom sides wise:

Rebel SpecForce Urban Combat Specialist
Hidden/Spoiler:
Image


Imperial Medic
Hidden/Spoiler:
Image


Y'know, it'd be interesting to have a weapon that heals others. Sorta like a Mercy style thing; hopefully you know who I'm talking about, haha. Don't know how it can work though.

2nd Lieutenant
User avatar
Posts: 405
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:34 pm
Location: Your House
Projects :: Assault on Theed
Games I'm Playing :: Battlegrounds
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Duro: Orbital City - Beta WIP

Postby Lorul1 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:12 pm

I like this part here a lot. It's always been an idea of mine to make a hanger or something like this one day.

Hidden/Spoiler:
Image


Good job keep up the good work !!

Return to SWBF2 Map/Mod Works In Progress

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests