TK 327 mod

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

kajong

TK 327 mod

Post by kajong »

My new side mod includes a snowtrooper and clone commander with lightsabers!

It is now in Gametoast's download's area. Post feedback! The readme tells how to install, uninstall, the people, and weapons! Also what I forgot to mention in the readme, in any Rep/CIS space battle, the clone pilot's visor is blue and he has a mustache :lol:

~EDIT~
:oops: I know it was a dumb idea, but I posted this BEFORE I tried putting it in, and it didn't work. Sorry! I'll try again :oops: :oops: :oops:
Last edited by kajong on Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
sly

Post by sly »

... :roll: i can't find that mod you sure you put it in the downloads?
Alex533

Post by Alex533 »

Me neither
sly

Post by sly »

I really want to try it out, because it sounds really intresting! Can someone help me and alex we can't see it in the download menu... :roll:
kajong

Post by kajong »

edited first post~ sorry. anyway, the network was too busy! Here's a pic to satisfy you

here are a few more of the republic 327...

Last edited by kajong on Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
stealth#a$$a$in{bf2}

Post by stealth#a$$a$in{bf2} »

wow!thats nice!
sly

Post by sly »

wow very nice...but i can't download it, plz help download it. Or just make a link to a download site or filefront.
kajong

Post by kajong »

uploading on filefront :) ! 3 more hours :(

~EIDT~
now 4 hours again??? :?
Last edited by kajong on Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dipstick555

Post by dipstick555 »

LOL!
kajong

Post by kajong »

I'm glad that everyone is interested! 3 hours left...
Something I forgot in this mod, something that doesnt deserve another version. When you are TK 327 (GCW) then he doesn't have a collision scale. This means that he gets hurt from falls, and if he does his jump attack (Vader's zoom and slash at ground), then he hurts himself :(. not enough to matter. anyway... I mention this bug in the README but I feel like telling you right now, because it's halarious. In coruscant and Hoth (both GCW) and be TK 327, if you do the jump attack, which I told about above, then you will start bouncing up and down. You can go really fast like this and it's a lot of fun! The way to solve this is to switch characters at the nearest allied CP.
sly

Post by sly »

i'm really happy, because i was going to request this mod, but i really wanted a double bladed lightsaber for the clone commander... o well.
dipstick555

Post by dipstick555 »

sly, why dont you try your hand at modding, unless you have and it didnt work
sly

Post by sly »

Well dipstick, i keep on getting errors when i try and start the mods tools :( .yet i would love to try to mod :wink:
Slayer_Hunter_J

Post by Slayer_Hunter_J »

You can try creating a hero, which doesnt involve mod maps (much).
sly

Post by sly »

don't i need battlefrontiimodtools.exe to make units?
Slayer_Hunter_J

Oh, you dont have the tools. I thought that you couldnt open ZeroEditor or something.
kajong

Post by kajong »

2 and a half hours left!
great idea sly... Maybe I should give him a double blader and give u pics...
sly

Post by sly »

i have the tools but can't find zeroeditor... :roll:
Slayer_Hunter_J

Have you created a map yet?
sly

Post by sly »

no the mod tools don't work for me lol :lol: :( :cry:
I found zeroeditor, and it doesn't work for me :roll: :lol: :? :( :cry: :x :evil: :twisted: