Snow Level

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

drummerzoid1

Snow Level

Post by drummerzoid1 »

This is a canyon level and will feature two jedi on each side, anakin and obi on one and grievous and dooku on the other. This will be giant! Here's some pics more soon. Ep2 style clones because this planet wasn't getting too many reinforcments do to the tough climate, dooku and grievous were trying to find a hidden tunnel that leaded to the local aliens who had a mass weapon, they were the "terrorists" of the galaxy, though neather side found the weapon or creatures they fought to the bitter end!
^darkruler^

RE: Snow Level

Post by ^darkruler^ »

maybe it is a good idea to put some destoyed vichecles or something in the map then it looks not so withe ok?? maybe you could do that.

Post by Guest »

so, map looks like Rhen Var...

drummerzoid1
If you will add some Rhen Var buildings (statues!) - map really will be looks lik Rhen Var.
SWShellhound

Post by SWShellhound »

justa question how are you going to get two jedi?
drummerzoid1

Post by drummerzoid1 »

one being spawnable by ai and one when you get enough points, i'll add some vehicles, this is more of a desolite place so no buildings.
^darkruler^

Post by ^darkruler^ »

i have another good idea for you (that makes the map realy fun) make spaceships for your map then the map looks more interresting if you like that??
^darkruler^

Post by ^darkruler^ »

Ohhhhh and another thing why dont you dont make buildings you must do that maybe some destroyed buildings. just a open space is not so fun. i now for sure then that this map wil be lol to play and much people will download it then. :roll:
drummerzoid1

Post by drummerzoid1 »

ok well i redesigned the whole map so it is huge and great for ships, ep3 will be the units though. it will be huge!