WIP: Jabiim

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

PvtParts
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by PvtParts »

I think the swamp speeder is intact already, simply call for it at a vehicle spawn and in your lua. Perhaps desaturate the skin to make it look old.

As for the atat, simply changing the odf class from commandwalker to prop, and deleting all the position slots should do it. Then in zero edit go to object and browse to the sides folder, then look for imp_walk_atat (the one you made a prop).

Make sure your lua has dc: before imp now since you made changes to that side.
YT-1300

Post by YT-1300 »

or put republic symbols on the at-at and make its useable! and blue lasers instead of red. that would be cool!
STARWARSFREAK
Corporal
Corporal
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set
Location: Occasionally rising from the dead to add absolutely nothing useful to a conversation

Post by STARWARSFREAK »

Looks awesome, but could you plz put it somewhere besides filefront? All I did was have my clones kill half of their members and BAM! They hate me! How weird is that??

P.S. On a more "serious" note, I really mean it when I say I can't dl from that site, it always gets some sort of error and won't dl! So plz try to move the dl if possible.
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

No where else will host a file the size of the map, so I can't. I'd like to though. I'm working with the AT-AT right now, trying to get it as a prop. I'm then going to move the CPs out a little and add some more.