Requesting: Force Powers

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

Sky_216
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Sky_216 »

Force Updraft
Like a force push, but knocks people upwards 20 metres at an 80 degree angle. Doesn’t make them go very far horizontally. was gonna try making this, couldn’t be bothered figuring it out.

Force Lightning Ball
Like lightning, does more damage, works basically like magnaguard rockets. The only way I could think of animating this would be to use the lightning that flickers around you when someone zaps you…dunno if it’s possible...

Force Slam
Picks people up like choke, lifts them a few metres up and slams them into the ground. Or it coukld lift them like 30 metres and just drop them (wouldn’t work on jedi though :( )
Narlie-Charlie

Post by Narlie-Charlie »

How about a force shield, like the droideka has.
androidgeoff

Post by androidgeoff »

First off, I wouldn't even be able to begin to make a new force power, but I can give ideas...

Take the Magnaguard's Neuro Poison, call it "Plague", and slap it on a Hero.

And make a Drain Force power that would not be blockable and would allow you to sap your foe's energy so you can then attack them without them defending themselves... (I wonder how many more times I can use "them"?)
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

Did that already :wink:
sh4d0wl0rd

Post by sh4d0wl0rd »

It's not really a force power but how about giving a jedi this jedi traininig drone Luke fought againsst in the Me Falcon in ep4?
Perhaps you can use the sniper drone and make it following the char by giving it the game's "Follow me" order (f4)? Of course, it shouldn't have much health or can only be used for a short time.
I don't know if that is possible since I'm not a modder. It's just a suggestion.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Teancum »

Face did a nice version of 'Electric Judgement', which is Plo Koon's power in Jedi Power Battles. Personally I think it would be a great addition.
yodaminch

Post by yodaminch »

Yes. Electric jugdement works fantasticlly. Not sure how possible this one is, but in Empire at war, Mara and Palpatine have force corrupt.
Alex533

Post by Alex533 »

I dont think corrupt is possible, as far as i remember thats when you turn someone over to your side.

Post by Guest »

Force Storm (3rd level) - from KotOR
Barbeque! :devil:
yodaminch

Post by yodaminch »

Alex533 wrote:I dont think corrupt is possible, as far as i remember thats when you turn someone over to your side.
Exactly. The only thing I can think of is someway for the follow me command to be scripted as a power to use on the other team. So like I said, I'm not sure how possible that is.
ruasoh

Post by ruasoh »

I'm working of a type of lightsaber defend (similar to Mace's in Jedi Power Battles, I don't remember the actually name, though). I'm not sure how successful I'll be but I'll give you an update (and hopefully an ODF) when I'm done
ruasoh

Post by ruasoh »

Okay, so that idea didn't work so well... I do have a finished force power, though. Force rush. It works well with Anakin's attacks. I'll email it to you, Bandu
Penguin
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Penguin »

I have a nice force storm, it hits multible targets, uses up all your engery, an the lighting goes up into the air (goes up above you like in KOTOR) and then hits anyone around you ((including team mates, not vehicles tho))

its alittle buggy, when i fix it i'll give it to you?

Post by Guest »

Penguin
any screens?

Offtop/ Can you give normal link with your Geonosis map?
Kyross

Post by Kyross »

New force powers I am working on are

Force Meteor -needs just a wee bit of work.
Force Blitz - was going to be like storm, I'll think of SOMETHING to make it unique.

I had some other ideas. Forget them. o.- Curse my redundant memory.
Kyross

Post by Kyross »

Oh, yes. Force protection. I was thinking that may be posible if we could find a way to add an effect like the galactic conquest reward shielding, where they have a second bar over their health so they can take some hits without getting hurt. May not be possible, but if we can find the ODFs for the gc rewards(assumng they are in there) it could probably be done.