Movie-style Mod (you can download beta ver.)

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

valiant
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by valiant »

game doesn't work. I get to two of those round blue button things left on the loading screen and is crashes, no error message or anything.
ethannet

Post by ethannet »

Sounds good, downloading now. Finally, a reason to play Utapau!
shola

Post by shola »

And about a space map? Like the battle over naboo or the begining of episode 3.Your work looks great,but still need improvement.Keep the good work.
sh4d0wl0rd

Post by sh4d0wl0rd »

How about helping to improve the map by giving feedback to it and not making suugestions for other maps?!

@General9: I resently played this map online but it crashed when I changed the points that are needed to play as a hero in the server options. Think you should correct this.
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

looks great 9'!

Would be even better if the clone trooper's markings were more... let's say... orange-ish.
General9

Post by General9 »

The skin and hero-bug were fixed, I think. I will release it other day.
I'm making magna guards but It's not go well...
Anyone please make this kind of map!! Modding is difficult for me!! Help!
That's why I post this map.
How do i add skins ot maps? the side creation guide dosent help and any other guides just make the texture black
what does it mean? sorry I'm not an English speaker.

And please help me with skinning.Thanks.
But I've found a bug near CP #3. There is some kind of invisible wall on which you get stuck and die after a while when you play as droideka (wheel-mode!).
It's because of the map. I can't fix it.
I've found out that the game also crashes if you play as a battle droid and try to change the primary weapon (rifle -> pistol)
They have only one weapon.
Grievous' jump attack doesn't work correct
I remade the odf, but I couldn't fix it.
I resently played this map online but it crashed when I changed the points that are needed to play as a hero in the server options. Think you should correct this.
I never play online...
thank you your feedback, sh4d0wl0rd!

btw, Mr.face, Are you Japanese? Your avater means "LOVE".