A Preview Of My First Map. (Dave315 From Filefront)

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

[RDH]Zerted
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff
Projects :: Bos Wars AI - a RTS game
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 and Bos Wars
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by [RDH]Zerted »

It does look funny. The pouch doesn't look that bad from the second picture.

Remember there is a wall hack in that downed ship, so for everyone who uses it: put a damage region inside it to kill wall hackers.
motorxmania

Post by motorxmania »

dude thats awsome its a jamacian bothan. LOL great stuff
diabloschild

Post by diabloschild »

yea now if i could only make em taller lol. then i could give him the dreads. doesnt matter about the ship. only yoda can do it and nobody on my side is that small lol. now im gunna stick with my blue saber. ill talk to kyross about combos later. im trying to give him different cloths like the rep snipers. not workin though i added the odf and everthin. and added it to his odf.
diabloschild

Post by diabloschild »

alright so i have picked up some skins from filefront and plan to edit em a bit. maybe change the rep and imp hero to commander cody and sith lord lol.
Alex533

Post by Alex533 »

If theres any skins you need help with i'll be willing to lend a hand.
Kaos66

Post by Kaos66 »

lol the wookie dreads make him look funny but ovrall this map is lookin AWESOME
diabloschild

Post by diabloschild »

well due to the fact i dont have adobe photoshop i cant edit em. so if anyones willin to lend a hand with it, i'd be more then willin to let them design a skin for their own unit on this Project. I'm not to bothered by it. you can suggest any weapon for that unit to use except the sabers.(be kinda lame if everyone had them). But If You Have Any Ideas On Cloths And What I Should Add, Feel Welcome To Suggest
diabloschild

Post by diabloschild »

addin more objects later tonight. anyone have any requests?
diabloschild

Post by diabloschild »

Ok So I Have Adobe Photoshop up And Runnin. My First Reskin Was Of Course The Binthan,(cant help it hes jus so cool) And Changed Eye Colour To Blue And Pants Black. Made A Few Errors And Plan To Correct Em Later.

diabloschild

Post by diabloschild »

ok so i cut bonthan cuz his ankles were way to skinny lol. but check out the reskin job on this dark trooper!

diabloschild

FINALLY FINISHED!

Post by diabloschild »

Okay So I Have The final Version Of Dave For Rep. It's Reskined Anakin But I Also Plan To Add My Own Custom Force Powers.

diabloschild

RE: FINALLY FINISHED!

Post by diabloschild »

ok well...bad news and good news. bad news, had to ditch old map cause of tech problems. good news restarted and found more things while experimentin and this next on should be better then my other
SWShellhound

RE: FINALLY FINISHED!

Post by SWShellhound »

for the wookie warrior did I see claw, finally a melle attack for the wookie.
Great work so fwar hope to see a map soon
diabloschild

Post by diabloschild »

actually when the wookie attacked he looked like he was usin an invisible lightsaber. i forgot to give him the wampas combo file.