A Preview Of My First Map. (Dave315 From Filefront)

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

diabloschild

A Preview Of My First Map. (Dave315 From Filefront)

Post by diabloschild »

well i've been working on my first map and have made qute a bit of progress with minilogoguy and kyrosses help. i was wonderin what you guys thought and decided to post a preview. heres a screenie: Image

i know i gotta take out mindtrick. doesnt work. eventually ill post the map itself as beta. so u guys can make suggestions on how to improve and stuff.
Kyross

Post by Kyross »

I suggest making him a hero instead of the primary infantry unit. :|
Lord-Bandu

Post by Lord-Bandu »

MangaGuard? Shouldnt it be MaGNaGuard?
Kyross

Post by Kyross »

Shouldn't it be AssAult droid? he was messing with localisation to give them stupid names and made some typos changing back I guess.
forresal

Post by forresal »

Looks very interesting!!
Keep it up! Looking forward to it!
Jawa_Killer
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Jawa_Killer »

lol MANGA !!lol
Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

New unit suggestion: Manga Guard. With running and jumping that defy the laws of physics, stupidly overpowered attacks and, ideally, the tendancy to call out whatever attack it's currently using :wink:

But seriously, looks promising- assume that mind trick is like the bothan's stealth?
diabloschild

Post by diabloschild »

actually it doesnt even work. i was testinh at the time and doesnt do anything to anyone lol. i probably will make him hero unit but i just don need to wait while hes in testing.
squipple
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by squipple »

It would be cool if mind trick made the person it was directed toward look like the enemy to his own team. So if you were to use it against a rebel, other rebels would shoot at him (or her).
EmperorDonkey

Post by EmperorDonkey »

If you ever need a beta tester, im in :blackja:
diabloschild

Post by diabloschild »

actually i still gotta add 3 other heros for the other teams. after that i'll add a few more objects. ill post in a bit after i clean the unnessecary files. its way to big
diabloschild

Post by diabloschild »

here is a screenie of the rebels hero. bonthan dave lol. Image Comes Equiped with saber throw, and push. he has auto regeneration at a rate of 10 when hit and a hp count of 500.
JabbaLovesLava
Sith
Sith

Post by JabbaLovesLava »

Well, i dont think the robot should hvae force powers. As the force only flows thru living beings. Anyways, the map looks good. And i absolutley LOVE the bothan jedi :) Make his lightsaber orange and it will be even better :P
EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

Well the map looks great! I'll be looking forward to playing with some saber-armed soldiers! :wink:
diabloschild

Post by diabloschild »

ill see what i can do about the orange saber jabba. right now im tryin to change him to hero but not so good. doesnt crash but no hero either. i didnt expect this many people to look forward to it lol.
Alex533

Post by Alex533 »

Perhaps you could reskin the bothan to have jedi style clothes, changing skins makes new maps more interesing.
diabloschild

Post by diabloschild »

okay so i have two problems. 1) cant find the orange saber. 2) cant change their saber combos.
i was also wonderin what you guys would think if i added tusken raiders as locals
theguarder

Post by theguarder »

1. cant you just re collor a blue saber or something... i could make one for you if you would want me to...

2. whos combo do you want? its easy to change combos...
diabloschild

Post by diabloschild »

well i was thinkin orange saber since jabba asked politely, if i cant do that i'd like to do my own custom colour. and im usually a big fan of anakin so i was considering his combo but if all my jedi have his moves it'd be kinda lame. just need to know how to change the combos and stuff.
diabloschild

Post by diabloschild »

LOL! heres a picture of a failed attempt of giving the bonthan wookie dreds lol.

I Beelieve Its Because The Wookie Skeleton Is Taller Then Bonthan But Dam Its Funny Lol.