Coming soon: Chocolate Factory

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

Delinquent wrote:To be honest, Chocolate Factory isn´t the map´s real name ... :roll:
Akaia

Post by Akaia »

Reminds me of the Death Stick Factory level on SW: Bounty Hunter, and quite a few levels from Jedi Knight and Jedi Academy mixed together - and it looks great. KUTGW, dude!
EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

Akaia wrote:Reminds me of the Death Stick Factory level on SW: Bounty Hunter, and quite a few levels from Jedi Knight and Jedi Academy mixed together - and it looks great. KUTGW, dude!

Yeah me too. It reminds me a lot of Taspir.
Blackrider

Post by Blackrider »

Looks like Stealth really wants to play the map huh? lol
this map looks awsome, whens it gonna be released,
it kinda is ringing a jedi academy bell i dk why but it looks like its from JA
Mikey_bizzle441

Post by Mikey_bizzle441 »

wow!!!!!!!!! this map looks amazing!!!
dreadlordnyax

Post by dreadlordnyax »

looks incredible! :shock:

i'm curious, how well does the ai work? that last screen looks like it has multiple levels which i've heard is very difficult to get to work right...
stealth#a$$a$in{bf2}

Post by stealth#a$$a$in{bf2} »

Blackrider wrote:Looks like Stealth really wants to play the map huh? lol
this map looks awsome, whens it gonna be released,
it kinda is ringing a jedi academy bell i dk why but it looks like its from JA
lol yea! this map needs to come out!would be nice for CW era to have brown skineed units and would be cool to see a lava river/s streaming through various points of the map!,i mean this map is a mix of lots of things and that is cool! :emp: 8) :D
Alkonium

Post by Alkonium »

Delinquent wrote:To be honest, Chocolate Factory isn´t the map´s real name ... :roll:
Ah, if it was, I would have asked why it doesn't look like in Charlie and The Chocolate Factory.
Schizo

Post by Schizo »

To tell you the truth though, the name really pulls you in. It makes you wonder, "Hmm, I wonder what this guy is cookin' up here?"

(Ha, ha, bad pun :wink:)
Alkonium

Post by Alkonium »

Just a thought though, ever thought of doing Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory? You could have stormtroopers hunting Oompa-Loompas!
Talibanman

Post by Talibanman »

NOOOOOO! please dont! :lol:
eep

Post by eep »

Doesn't anyone remember Cookie Wars? (Bandu....)

EDIT: woops. gone too far off topic.....