Announcing: Mustafar Duel

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

Stager00

Announcing: Mustafar Duel

Post by Stager00 »

This is a small mod I made for my kids...its a revamped Mustafar featuring Anakin/Obiwan duel. I re-did mustafar to contain more movie -like places to fight(i.e. the fallen walkway...platform in lava..walkways high above the LAVA...etc). Anakin and Obi-wan spawn in these new places too to ensure the battle take place there as well as the rest of the compound.

You can fight against the AI in this duel(and it fights surprisingly good).

Some screens: http://www.savefile.com/files/4463809

I enhanced Mustafar a great deal so it fights more like EP3.

Ill probably release it after work tonight. Nothing Huge...but might be fun for some.
Aksel3

Post by Aksel3 »

Just what I have been waiting for! Great work Stager00!

Post by Guest »

Stager00

:) LOL :wink:
Mikey_bizzle441

Post by Mikey_bizzle441 »

looks really good! is that a first person lighsaber in one of those screenshots?
ex2100

Post by ex2100 »

yo does that platform move, that would be sweet
EmperorDonkey

Post by EmperorDonkey »

WoOt! I posted a request for this awhile back. You are my hero.

Cant wait.
Stager00

Post by Stager00 »

Got in later than I thought tonight...and found a few bugs...I guess itll be tomorrow on the release.

I might have to put out two versions...one single and one for multiplayer.
Multi-mode makes it difficult to have only two units on the map...single player mode is easy but no one can play online.

Tomorrow Ill sort it out.
CovertSniper

Post by CovertSniper »

Looks like fun. :)
Stager00

Post by Stager00 »

This map is pretty much done now.

To the poster who commented on first-person Dueling: Thats a fine idea! Im going to see if I can work that in before I let this map out. Not sure what that involves but Id like to try it before I release this.

Let's see what we can do...
ex2100

Post by ex2100 »

no just release it then figure it out for 1.1 ive been waiting for something like this
EmperorDonkey

Post by EmperorDonkey »

Yes, plz do release beta first then work that in. Just as he said i've been waiting for this.

How ever its ur desision.
Postulio

Post by Postulio »

*jumps on bandwagon*
yea, release it. j/k. Sounds like a great map, cant wait for it. i was disappointed when, the regular heros for CW on mustafar, was obi-wan and dart maul.
Stager00

Post by Stager00 »

Some new screens: http://www.savefile.com/files/7526444

Im uploading the MOD now. Im considering it a BETA, in which if people are interested..Ill keep working on it. If not...then itll be for its intended purpose(for me and my son to play on...lol).