Announcing Ep.3 Utapau XL CONQUEST

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

Droideka88

Post by Droideka88 »

Stager00 good luck on this map.

I do have a skin of a Shadow Trooper if you want to use it anyway.

http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.co ... ck_2;62688

And just so you know, try not to follow Pandemic's terrible example of limiting droidekas to just 4, 3, or even 2 for that matter. Let's use common sense. There were more droidekas than Magnaguards.....so all I'm suggesting when you organize the teams is too "balance" droidekas and give them better numbers...or better let them loose as long as their shields aren't hyped and overpowered.
Droideka88

Post by Droideka88 »

Btw guys does anyone recall reading the ROTS novel because they mention Hailfire Droids in Utapau...meaning that they should appear if you have time to do so.
clonepilot1

Post by clonepilot1 »

ok i read the ROTS book and yes i remember stager i have played 1 version of your geonosis map it seems 1,7 is a must then im looking forward to this map also good luck and may the mod tools be whit you :D
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Designated Days + LFC + GT vs SWBFC
Games I'm Playing :: FO3 + FO New Vegas
xbox live or psn: Master Revan

Post by RevanSithLord »

Wow! Cant wait for this! Even though I waited for a long time.lol

Off-topic-Oh and Droideka, I took the liberty and did something rather cool with your skins. I applied that Black Hole trooper skin to Raven's Jedi Academy Default Stormtrooper....and well, it fits rather well with the model. O_O Ofcourse I didnt release it yet though.

Back on-topic-Again on this Utapau XL. This will be so awesome! And yes, I think an ATTE would fit nicely. I mean, it does have the room. :) It'd just have to go down the highway though, and maybe into Grievous' hangar control room and outside on the huge platforms. :D
Tuskenjedi

Post by Tuskenjedi »

off topic: what's next? yavin 4? mygeeto? Endor? Coruscant? :P
On topic: so what aspects of general grievous's residence on utapau will the map have? expanded catwalks? The AI never fight on the catwalks and canonly, in swbf, they're way too small, including the hangar. Sorry if this has already been touched upon
(GT)superfobio

Post by (GT)superfobio »

i wish we could get some screens gtpwn browngt
Droideka88

Post by Droideka88 »

Off-topic-Oh and Droideka, I took the liberty and did something rather cool with your skins. I applied that Black Hole trooper skin to Raven's Jedi Academy Default Stormtrooper....and well, it fits rather well with the model. O_O Ofcourse I didnt release it yet though
Nice. :twisted:

Oh and stager00 if you're going to use more than one model for the Magnaguard, my 2nd Skin Pack contains has one with blue, black, and alabaster markings as starwars.com confirmed to be official.

And in all, I beg for you to give some effort to the droidekas.
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

Guys. Quit bumping this thread. The last time Stager posted was on May 3rd. Which means he didnt post for 18 days on this topic. When this map is finished, it'll be finished. So quit bumping. It's getting quite annoying.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by yankeefan05 »

u and your Droidekas. lol :lol: :lol:
AlPhA29

Post by AlPhA29 »

any news???-------cant wait to play on this map after playin geonosis:offensive
Linus

Post by Linus »

Nice. :D
eRAGONE

Post by eRAGONE »

ANY updates?

Is the map still in progress, or is it abandoned?
DeathRow
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter
Projects :: None.
Games I'm Playing :: Life

Post by DeathRow »

eRAGONE Please do not bump topics over a month old. If there was an update, I am sure Stager00 would have informed us.
AlPhA29

Post by AlPhA29 »

eRAGONE Please do not bump topics over a month old. If there was an update, I am sure Stager00 would have informed us.
i'm sure his just being excited over this since it has been quite long since Stager00 gave us an update at all...and i hope this map isnt abandoned..isit?? :(
Narlie-Charlie

Post by Narlie-Charlie »

I am actually kind of glad he bumped it. This is one I had been looking forward to.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

As per the rules, I gotta lock it. If Stager00 wants me to unlock it, I will

*LOCKED*