Hypori: Jedi Rescue released /needs beta testers!

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Designated Days + LFC + GT vs SWBFC
Games I'm Playing :: FO3 + FO New Vegas
xbox live or psn: Master Revan

Post by RevanSithLord »

sad that I have all SWCW except 21-25 :(
eRAGONE

Post by eRAGONE »

How do we know if we have recived the link? I'm new to these forums.
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by RevanSithLord »

He sends you a Private message if you ask politely. At the top is where you click to go to your private message, and his topic containing it should be there. :) Otherwise, ya gotta wait. :P
ruasoh

Post by ruasoh »

Just a quick request to all the beta testers...I understand if you are busy and all, but if you could please leave some feedback I would greatly appreciate it so I can work towards a final...And thanks to JK514 for being on top of it!
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by RevanSithLord »

I played it. I absolutely love it! Only thing that really bugs me is that the lasers don't show good. You know if you can find how to fix that, other than that, it gave me the chapter 20/21 feel. :D Oh and, the gunship, the bots never flew it around....also if you can try and fix that.

I understand if you can't fix the following. I will report any more things I find, other than those, I AM REALLY hooked to this map...well that and

Penguin's Battle Over Coruscant
WSCandy's Battle Over Coruscant
General 9's Utapau
General Tiin's Assault
Majin Revan's - Rise of the Empire #1
ruasoh

Post by ruasoh »

The bots never flew it around? Interesting. I've seen them flying it before...maybe it's because the rep cp gets soo overloaded by the CIS that you have to fight them off far enough to take off...I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the info!
Protector_Pulch

Post by Protector_Pulch »

Mhh, I've got an idea how to implement that you have to get the jedi out of the crash site.

1. It's basically 1-flag CTF.

2. The Flag is located high in the Crashed Acclamator -> only jedi can reach it.

3. The Scorepoint for the Republic can only be reached with a Gunship
-> This means: You gotta take a jedi, get the flag and then have to get to the gunship.

4. For the CIS: Cannot reach flag, but their Scorepoint is somewhat near to the Crash Site
-> they have to hunt the jedi.
darthpingu

Post by darthpingu »

If noone leaves feedback, could u check my PM :lol: ?

Post by Guest »

Who is:
-Jedi with egg-head (Kundi`s brother)? Plz name.
-Jedi (rekinned Obi). Plz name too.
ruasoh

Post by ruasoh »

Tarr Seirr and Sha'a Gi. Did the names not localize correctly for your version?

Post by Guest »

ruasoh

I have russian version.
manco

Post by manco »

may i be a beta tester

Post by Guest »

manco
send Private Message to ruasoh.
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by RevanSithLord »

No problem Ruasoh! I also think this skin for your Shark Gunship is absolutely beautiful!! And intimidating too, just like the Clone Wars chapters 20-21. (Intimidating meaning, the shark design making the gunship seem like a monster.)
JabbaLovesLava
Sith
Sith

Post by JabbaLovesLava »

Where did you get that skin ? (for the gunship)
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by RevanSithLord »

I've also been wondering that. :shock: I mean, I actually felt like I was in the series. :D Also be cool if you can make the blaster fire look like....cartoony or something, I dunno...or none-the-lessmovie realistic. :s Like General9's Utapau map (and dont ask me to find the thread! lol it'd take me a long time)
ruasoh

Post by ruasoh »

I'm insulted that you insinuated that I "got" the skin... :P Actually, it didn't take me too long. I just sat down with photoshop, the Clone Wars DVD, and the ARC gunship titanium model. As for the blaster fire, I've been working on making it look kind of similar to the cartoon, but there's still a lot of tweaking to do. I'm glad you guys like the gunship.
ruasoh

Post by ruasoh »

So I decided to release this beta to the public...But not tonight :twisted: hehehe. Actually, I'm not releasing it until tomorrow night or possibly thursday because of the filefront maintenance. I didn't want people to try to download it and then post "it's not working for me!" I don't plan on making any changes for this release from the private beta, mostly because I just got Kingdom Hearts II LOL. Don't worry, I plan on making fixes/changes during this weekend at the latest.
So those of you who want to beta test, keep an eye on the released maps section and thanks to those who have already giving their imput!
eRAGONE

Post by eRAGONE »

Filefront finished their maintencance.
altras

Post by altras »

omg, this is so cool...
i'm looking forward to see this map ! :D