{Hunter} Mission 1.0 Kashyyyk Attack on the Droid Commando's

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

{Hunter}.Rik-Jinn

{Hunter} Mission 1.0 Kashyyyk Attack on the Droid Commando's

Post by {Hunter}.Rik-Jinn »

Well I was busy with this map for the {Hunter} clan but I've got a problem.
There are no CP's I got Kashyyyk on my map but no CP's It's such a shame because it would be a nice map a Edited Kashyyyk. I did try to get it with Zero Edit but it gives me all kinds of warnings like he can't find stuff and when I start the zero edit when its done loading it crashes ... Maybe I changed the name of something what I wassn't suppose to ? help me please here some screenshots:

]ANT
]Monkey
]Luc
ImageLorry
Qdin
Old School Staff
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

RE: {Hunter} Mission 1.0 Kashyyyk Attack on the Droid Comman

Post by Qdin »

those are pretty cool :P

the ONLY thing I'd like, is to have more shades and shadowdetails on the skins :P they look like plastic figures right now :roll: but some nice effects here and there will absolutely be the last touch :P looks great!

and why don't you just add some CP's..?

Post by Guest »

{Hunter}.Rik-Jinn

looks cool! But who are Monkey, Ant, Luc and Lorry?
richard

Post by richard »

WOWWA!!! COOL skins!
drummerzoid1

Post by drummerzoid1 »

wow these are some of the coolest skins made so far!
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

maybe as Doofi if he could make a quick improvement to make some details...? as I said before, shades and details (like burnmarks(sp?), scars or others are REALLY cool :wink: )
^Destroyer^

Re: RE: {Hunter} Mission 1.0 Kashyyyk Attack on the Droid Co

Post by ^Destroyer^ »

JK514 wrote:{Hunter}.Rik-Jinn

looks cool! But who are Monkey, Ant, Luc and Lorry?
{Hunter} members, skins look cool, although i have already seen them before ;).

^Destroyer^
valiant
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by valiant »

Qdin wrote:those are pretty cool :P

the ONLY thing I'd like, is to have more shades and shadowdetails on the skins :P they look like plastic figures right now :roll: but some nice effects here and there will absolutely be the last touch :P looks great!

I believe he said he was having trouble with adding CP's. He was wanting help with that. :D
{Hunter}.Rik-Jinn

Qdin wrote:those are pretty cool :P

Well thats my problem :cry: If I open zero edit and try to move on my map it crashes .. And Destroyer you didn't saw these before :P these are named and moddefied by me, on Fett's {Hunter} Trooper skins :lol: Ant, Monkey, Lorry and Luc are {Hunter} Members 8) Thats cool right join {Hunter} and VOILA a skin with your name ooh Btw look at the weapon names :shock: I love them.. Did anyone had the same CP problem :cry: Because when I cannot add CP's I cannot get more stuff on Kasyyyk.. And 1 last thing I will add some enemy's off course :wink: ... Droid Commando's Rage's [j.kempster] Spawn Rage's Egar Retnuh as "hero" on the {Hunter} side and Colonel M-235 [A magna Dark Jedi]... Does anybody knows how to change CIS and Republic to {Hunter} and Special CIS Units ???? with the editocolize.bat ????? :wink: Thanks for all great comment !
{Hunter}.Rik-Jinn

Qdin wrote:maybe as Doofi if he could make a quick improvement to make some details...? as I said before, shades and details (like burnmarks(sp?), scars or others are REALLY cool :wink: )
Uhh it does say Mission 1.0 It's {Hunter}'s first mission so they are not hurt YET :P , Well it will all make sense when you read the Story [BIG one] of {Hunter} , But thanks for the comment I will add the scars in my next map so you will have a story :lol: Because Luc {Hunter General} Is gonna fight the Magna Dark Jedi and off course gets hurt.. ooh yea they have the Hero lifes [2000.0] and the droids [1200] just as Ant, Lorry and Monkey ooh yea I give Hunter Generals Shields :lol: and I skin them with "Shield Generators" on there arms for people who played Republic Commando it looks like the Hologram thing you can add on your online Commando :lol:
jango232

Post by jango232 »

nce 1 rik good too see your modding for hunter lol look forwerd too see it all working rik

{hunter}0.Fett
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

I like the skins.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

*Sigh*

Please stop bumping old topics guys. It really grows tiresome.