A Hero Falls (Coruscant Duel)

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

richard

Post by richard »

Anakin and Sidious vs Mace with Kit??? COOL!!! Btw It would be even cool with saensee tiin, mace windu, kit fisto vs anakin and sidious
If you think its unfair......Its isnt just make the palpatine a little more powerfull or something.
Anyway this looks sweet and mace and kit would be cool too. Cant wait for the palpatine model :D
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Teancum »

@ Vyse -- speaking of Rattatak, I should have a closed beta for you to test tonight.
CovertSniper

Post by CovertSniper »

Teancum wrote:@ Vyse -- speaking of Rattatak, I should have a closed beta for you to test tonight.
Thank you Teancum, you just succeded in depressing me. lol 8)
Vyse
General
General
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by Vyse »

Ok, just finshed some of the stairs in the office. Next up, the statues. Hopefully by tonight I will have a screen of the completed office minus the glass in the window. (Need to figure out chunks)

I will be atempting a Palp model but don't get your hopes up, usally every mesh model I have made turns out horrible! Lets hope not with Palp! :wink:

>Teancum
I CAN'T wait for the Ratatak beta! :D I just downloaded the other beta and will let you know what I think! :D
Vyse
General
General

Post by Vyse »

-_- wrote:I'm cant wait for this mod :D

UN-LIM-IT-ED POW-ARRRR! :emp:
lol I love that scene!

Post by Guest »

Vyse wrote:
-_- wrote:I'm cant wait for this mod :D

UN-LIM-IT-ED POW-ARRRR! :emp:
lol I love that scene!
YES!!! Barbeque! :emp: :emp: :emp: gtpwn :jawa:
darthzach

Post by darthzach »

:eobi: oh yeaah
NegativeSmiley

Post by NegativeSmiley »

I think you should do 5 AI. People can adjust the AI on a map with the settings. Just put that down to 1 or so. a 1v1 for a 3lvl building is just to much.
Yoga_Yoda1

Post by Yoga_Yoda1 »

nice map, but will it just be for 2 players or is it conquest cw and gcw compatible?
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

The screenshots look like Star Wars: Episode 3 the video game.
richard

Post by richard »

Vyse wrote:
JK514 wrote:Vyse

looks good!
Idea: Mace, Fisto, Tinn and ...forgot name jedi vs. Palpatine (chancellor`s cloth) and Anykey?

PS: Hm, how many projects you have now? Rattatak, Space Naboo :) When you release this projects?
Yes thats a good idea about Palp vs the other Jedi. maybe in a different mode. Rattatak is realllllly close to being done and its in the hands of Teancum and Bandu. Battle Over Naboo is comming along nice but until can figure out flyer splines it doesn't play well. I've been think of releaseing the N1 as a beta for other mappers... if I can't figure out flyer splines.
When the map is done I will try it with 1 unit per side but if it feels to sparse I will raise it up just a little. :wink:
I know something...If you are going to make mace, kit, tiin and koth vs palpatine and anakin. Then if palpatine is only using force lighting..then change his force power. And make him a little stronger so its still possible for them to win. And if this would work (mace, kit, tiin and koth vs anakin and palpatine) Then it will be A GREAT GREAT GREAT map!!!
^Destroyer^

Post by ^Destroyer^ »

Vyse wrote: >Teancum
I CAN'T wait for the Ratatak beta! :D I just downloaded the other beta and will let you know what I think! :D
:shock: :Q___!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your map idea is very cool, but are you also gonna make a force power for palpatine? I mean the one that shocks you and also throws u away. That would be great! Then its very realistic.

^Destroyer^
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

like a force push/force lightning?
EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

If you're using the default Sidious model, then I strongly recommend reskinning his cloak to red like it was in the Senate scene where he announced the formation of the Empire. That'd be a nice bonus.

I'm looking forward to this! :D
kudos_eb

Post by kudos_eb »

It sounds really cool, i think u could beef up mace and anakin if u put only the two of 'em like 500 hp both so the fight really last some cool time! and make some breakable stuff, sounds reaaaalllyy cool!!
jangoisbaddest
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by jangoisbaddest »

^^I agree. More health is needed in duel maps, cause they last two seconds as it is now. But I'm sure you already thought of that ;)
Syth
General
General

Post by Syth »

I think if you wanted to of course, you could edit Sidious's force powers to be more acurate.

Force Lightening- It should be more like force choke with imobilizing effect (when your being fried you not running around) continuous damage.

Force Ligheting Blast- Basically force push but with lightening and strong contact damage. Like what he did to mace (flung him out the window) and in the begining of his fight with yoda.

And try to get the AI use all the force powers, not just saber throw if possible

Anyways keep upn the good work :royal: :emp: :royal:
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

Actually for me, all the use is force lightning in Mos Eisely Assualt.

Plz make the AI smart.
Vyse
General
General

Post by Vyse »

I will be making the units beefed up more. It would be to easy other wise. As far as making the AI smarter there really isn't anything I can do...

I have made some more models for the map but I want to finish a tutorial first! So, maybe some more screenys tonight!
Vyse
General
General

Post by Vyse »

Well got a upadate... 1 screen lol. It's at my website that I am making.

www.Zeldafront.co.nr

(Please bare with me, I don't have any of the other pages up yet ;) )