UBF Space Coruscant WIP

Working on a new map? Have a new mod out for swbf2?! Post an announcement of the up-coming release here.

Moderator: Moderators

maxloef
Major General
Major General
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

UBF Space Coruscant WIP

Post by maxloef »

Ultimate Battlefront Space Coruscant

Setting: Coruscant Orbit
Vehicles:

Arc-170 Anti Capitol Ship Variant
Pilot:
- Heavy Blue Laser Cannons (single fire)
- Anti Capitol Ship Proton Torpedoes
Gunner 1:
- Anti Fighter aft Laser
Gunenr 2:
- Anti Fighter Aft laser

Depscription:

The Arc-170 Anti Capitol Ship Variant is a Modified version of the Standard
Arc-170 Outiftted with heavy Lasers and Anti Capitol Ship Proton Torpedoes this ship was made for Direct attacks on Capitol Ships and Frigates. The ship however has Slightly Slower Engines then the Standard Arc-170 to Compecate that Republic Engineers have outfitted the Anti Captil Ship variant with Enhanced Booster that last longer then the boosters on a standard 170. Use this heavy fighter to attack capitol Ships.
The ship is equiped with high standard Durasteel armour plating so the ship can take a Decent amount of hits before being destroyed.

V-wing Fighter
Pilot:
- Medium Blue Laser Cannons (single fire)
- Anti Fighter Missles

Description:

The V-wing fighter is a fast anti starfighter Ship.
it is outfitted with 4 medium laser Cannons which are great for Taking out fighters. Its 2 engines provide great speed although the boost capabilities on this ship are average. The ship is also Equipped with Anti Fighter missles
thesse missles fire single shots they area realy fast and have a reasonable ablility to follow a ship they can take out most of the enemy ships in one shot. The ship has a reasonable amount of armour and can withstand quite a bit of hits

Modified Delta-7 Aethersprite
Pilot:
- Medium blue Laser Cannons (dual fire)

Description:

The modified Aethersprite is a variant of the ship that is modified to be easely pilotable by clone troopers. Due to the Aethersprite's design it is extremely fast and can outrun nearly all ships the ship has an extermely powerfull boost but it only lasts for a second or two. The ship is Equiped with 2 medium laser cannons which area great for taking out fighters alike but due to its size the ship does not have any missles. The ship also lacks proper armor making it very fragile.
[16:05:07] Max/Venator zegt: Ultimate Battlefront Space Coruscant

Setting: Coruscant Orbit
Vehicles:

Arc-170 Anti Capitol Ship Variant
Pilot:
- Heavy Blue Laser Cannons (single fire)
- Anti Capitol Ship Proton Torpedoes
Gunner 1:
- Anti Fighter aft Laser
Gunenr 2:
- Anti Fighter Aft laser

Depscription:

The Arc-170 Anti Capitol Ship Variant is a Modified version of the Standard
Arc-170 Outiftted with heavy Lasers and Anti Capitol Ship Proton Torpedoes this ship was made for Direct attacks on Capitol Ships and Frigates. The ship however has Slightly Slower Engines then the Standard Arc-170 to Compecate that Republic Engineers have outfitted the Anti Captil Ship variant with Enhanced Booster that last longer then the boosters on a standard 170. Use this heavy fighter to attack capitol Ships.
The ship is equiped with high standard Durasteel armour plating so the ship can take a Decent amount of hits before being destroyed.

V-wing Fighter
Pilot:
- Medium Blue Laser Cannons (single fire)
- Anti Fighter Missles

Description:

The V-wing fighter is a fast anti starfighter Ship.
it is outfitted with 4 medium laser Cannons which are great for Taking out fighters. Its 2 engines provide great speed although the boost capabilities on this ship are average. The ship is also Equipped with Anti Fighter missles
thesse missles fire single shots they area realy fast and have a reasonable ablility to follow a ship they can take out most of the enemy ships in one shot. The ship has a reasonable amount of armour and can withstand quite a bit of hits

Modified Delta-7 Aethersprite
Pilot:
- Medium blue Laser Cannons (dual fire)

Description:

The modified Aethersprite is a variant of the ship that is modified to be easely pilotable by clone troopers. Due to the Aethersprite's design it is extremely fast and can outrun nearly all ships the ship has an extermely powerfull boost but it only lasts for a second or two. The ship is Equiped with 2 medium laser cannons which area great for taking out fighters alike but due to its size the ship does not have any missles. The ship also lacks proper armor making it very fragile.

Modified Eta-2 Jedi Interceptor
Pilot:
- Light blue Lasers (single fire)
- repeater lasers (single fire)

Description:
This modified version of the Eta-2 is a variant of the ship that is modified to be easely pilotable by clone troopers. It is extremely fast. its boost is fast and lasts for a second or two. it has 2 light laser canons which fire at a normal rate it also 2 rapid fire laers whiich only last for a couple of Seconds. it ahs low armor to get its speed.

Space Gunship
pilot:
- Heavy Blue lasers
- Anti Capitol ship torpedoes
2 Side Gunners:
- Heavy Laser beams
Co Pilot:
- Heavy Laser Beams
6 Passngers

Descripting:
The space Gunship is a modified version of the LAAT/I so it can operate in space. It is equiped with heavy weapons and allot of turrets. Because of its size and weaponamount the space gunship is relativly Slow but top compensate this it can boost for a very long time. the ship has the best armour in the fighter class ships so it can take allot of hits when eitehr going to destroy a capitol ship or breaking through tog et a boarding party onbourd the enemy ships.

Screenshots:
Protector_Pulch

RE: UBF Space Coruscant WIP

Post by Protector_Pulch »

Mhh, the descriptions are twice in a row,except the LAAT-one.
No pilotable capital ships ? In the ultimate battlefront thread you said these were possible.

Anyway, it's great that there's finally someone who takes care of a proper ARC-170.

And in the LAAT-Description, you wrote so it can take allot of hits when eitehr going to destroy a capitol ship - does this mean destructable caps ?
Rekubot
Jedi
Jedi
Games I'm Playing :: Shadow Complex
xbox live or psn: Rekubot

Post by Rekubot »

Woh, that looks great max~! But why are the hangars red? And also, do my eyes deceive me again, or do the ships have high-res skins?
Last edited by Rekubot on Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xavious
Sith Master
Sith Master

RE: UBF Space Coruscant WIP

Post by Xavious »

is this the same layout as the campaign mode map?
MasterSkywalker
Major
Major

Post by MasterSkywalker »

Rekubot wrote:But why are the hangars red?
If you remember some SWBFII screens back from May last year they also had red shields, but the red shields that are in the Mod Tools seem to be broke, so I guess he made a new one.
On-Topic:
This is going to ROCK, but didnt the V-wing have just 2 medium laser Cannons?
maxloef
Major General
Major General

Post by maxloef »

yes nbut for balancing rason it ahs missles :P

the Cis stuff wil come l8er 2day
and the banking clan frigate ahs a completely new Full texture :P
yes it is the layout of the Campaign casue that was the original space Coruscant layout :P

i MIGHt add 2 more ships :P

also the providence now ahs 3 engines :D
Venom

Post by Venom »

good good :)
hovewer my suggestion is
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Carrierbattle.jpg

but if you have the incredible cross section of episode 3......
PR-0927
Old School Staff

Post by PR-0927 »

Just lettin' you know, if you want realism and accuracy, your descriptions of the ships are...FAR away.

- Majin Revan
Lateralusj00

Post by Lateralusj00 »

Looks pretty cool but I'm seriously afraid of getting major lag with this "ultimate" mods.
Sniper_eye
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer

Post by Sniper_eye »

hmm pretty interesting, like the way u presented your mods. May i suggest to give the ships two major dual turbolasers like venom said b4? :D
AlPhA29

Post by AlPhA29 »

one thing i want is to CONTROL THE HEAVY ANTI-SHIP LASER CANNONS!!!
Protector_Pulch

Post by Protector_Pulch »

Mhh, what about an Acclamator with an Hangar ? You could make the Acc. "fly-through-able" (^^), but standing still, and than place a hangar in it. A reskin could indicate where the hangar is.
eRAGONE

Post by eRAGONE »

Will players be able to control the turbolasers?

** Will the turbolasers fire one long single shot at a time, or various smaller shots like: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Guarlara.JPG

** (lasers shown on the Venator)
crazytieguy
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer

Post by crazytieguy »

Wow! This looks great! Can't wait to play it! :D
Postulio

Post by Postulio »

i've played a few other couruscant space maps, and they were all pretty good, but having those big capitol ship turrents be usable
will definitly put this one on top.